ladies 5'7 can I see pics please

Options
All sizes.. I am 5'7 and want an idea what I will sort of look like at different sizes during this weight loss journey :love: Thank you

Replies

• LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". My pics are in my profile. My profile pic I'm at 143 lbs. The race ones in the yellow shirt I am at 153 lbs. The pink shirt/black shorts I'm at 140 lbs. I normally fluctuate between 140-145 lbs.

Hope that helps.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". My pics are in my profile. My profile pic I'm at 143 lbs. The race ones in the yellow shirt I am at 153 lbs. The pink shirt/black shorts I'm at 140 lbs. I normally fluctuate between 140-145 lbs.

Hope that helps.

140 is my goal weight right now
  • Kittie_Kat
    Kittie_Kat Posts: 101
    Options
    im currently 190, and im 5'7" , i dont know how to post pics but you can see from my pics :)
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    Gosh I forgot how sexy and fit 140 pounds looks at 5'7 .. I have not been small in sooooo long .... I really hope I can be at 140 again ...
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7" just starting so Id love to see whats to be posted my goal is 150-140 :D but I would love to see pix of all sizes!
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    mybodygallery.com is awesome for stuff like this.
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    im currently 190, and im 5'7" , i dont know how to post pics but you can see from my pics :)

what size jeans are you wearing right now??? I will be happy when I get into the 190's
  • ThaRealNicki
    Options

THANKS!
  • maricash
    maricash Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You should check out this website: http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Women of all heights, shapes, and sizes have sent in pictures of themselves. You can put in your height and whatever weight you want and see a variety of women of that size.

(I swear I read this thread and didn't see the previous mentions of this site -- maybe we were posting at the same time? In any case, do check it out!)
  • deniseearheart
    Options

OK I am headed there now
  • Kittie_Kat
    Kittie_Kat Posts: 101
    Options

what size jeans are you wearing right now??? I will be happy when I get into the 190's

i'm currently a size 14 some 12's
  • ThaRealNicki
    Options
    omg new goal of 135 this site is awesome!
  • sagardner70
    Options
    You can go to my profile and look at my pictures. I'm 5'8" and about 131 lbs in the picture with the purple swim suit. This picture was taken after I finished 30DS (about a week ago). Hope this helps. Good luck on your weight loss.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    first try at images here...

154lbs

2012-01-13.jpg

126lbs

20-10-2010.jpg

keep in mind that i have NO boobs, so I aim for low end of bmi.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    hi! I am 5'7" as well, started at 252, now 167, my pictures all have the weights stamped on them, take a look at my profile :-)
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    first try at images here...

154lbs

2012-01-13.jpg

126lbs

20-10-2010.jpg

keep in mind that i have NO boobs, so I aim for low end of bmi.

Oh I have no boobs either. when I am smaller I am flat :-(
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    hi! I am 5'7" as well, started at 252, now 167, my pictures all have the weights stamped on them, take a look at my profile :-)

How long did it take you to lose the weight????
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    You can go to my profile and look at my pictures. I'm 5'8" and about 131 lbs in the picture with the purple swim suit. This picture was taken after I finished 30DS (about a week ago). Hope this helps. Good luck on your weight loss.

and that looks perfect...... not too thin not chubby just perfect
  • deniseearheart
    Options

I know right..... I am going down 10 pounds at a time to see ..... cant wait to see my changes
  • ThaRealNicki
    Options

I know right..... I am going down 10 pounds at a time to see ..... cant wait to see my changes

Me too! lol whats your SW?