progress so far

Options
viclee1
viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
Ok so please ignore the stupid faces I seem to make when being photographed! lol I am NOT a photogenic person! This is part of my ripped in 30 progress pics, in addition to counting calories (thanks MFP!!) I go to the gym, and do lots of exercise in our home gym in our basement. I am also taking a TRX class. I'm just finishing up ripped in 30 and need to take an "after" pic which I will add in the next week or so, Going to be starting Jamie Eason's livefit program in a couple of weeks. Hope these pics work, and more importantly I hope progress is visible and I can inspire someone :)

Before (will add more pics from other computer tomorrow):
P1100419.jpg

During:
P1100428.jpg
P1100429.jpg
P1100426.jpg

Replies

• kgeary89
    kgeary89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can definitely see your progress. Keep up the hard work! :)
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Great job!.....I also love the little dog in the first picture :)
  • viclee1
    Options
    thanks guys! Here's today's pics and more from day 1, I'll put them all together in order:
    Before:
    P1100424.jpg
    P1100422.jpg
    P1100420.jpg

During:
    P1100429.jpg
    P1100428.jpg
    P1100426.jpg
    Now:
    P1100436.jpg
    P1100433.jpg
    P1100431.jpg
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I can definetly tell a difference, I couldn't really tell when I lost 13 lbs. Way to go! Keep up the good work, I want to look into the Jamie Eason program a lot of ppl have mentioned.
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking great! You can really see the changes :) Keep up the good work!
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I can see a major difference in your tummy. Great job!
  • viclee1
    Options
    thanks guys! :)
  • WakingUp
    WakingUp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just found this post, Vicklee1! The progress is very noticeable, and I'm jealous of your great legs!! You are going to ROCK that wedding you're going to this summer!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!