I'm Michael, 7 weeks in and feeling GREAT!

Options
Almost 2 months in and I'm 1 pound away from losing my first 50 lbs. It's one of the most amazing feelings. I'm a college student so I know what it's like to grab the most convenient thing to eat (usually fast food). I've always been a big dude and never taken my health serious. I finally came to the point where enough was enough! All the love and support from my loved ones has truly motivated me to live a healthier life. I hope anyone out there reading this surrounds themself with positive loving people that have your back. It really does make a world of difference. With that said…

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

YOU CAN DO IT! :)

Michael

Replies

• juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Amen to that. I lost the weight, lost a deadbeat husband, then lost more weight. Keeping it off is all accounted to staying away from negative people that keep you down, and surrounding yourself with uplifting people.
  • tanga_gurl
    tanga_gurl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing!! good work! :wink:
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Amen to that. I lost the weight, lost a deadbeat husband, then lost more weight. Keeping it off is all accounted to staying away from negative people that keep you down, and surrounding yourself with uplifting people.

I'll add a second AMEN! to that!
  • mtm77
    Options
    Wow thats amazing!! good work! :wink:

Thank you! :)
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I think we all get to the point where enough is enough and that's a good place to be in because once we make that decision, the commitment is strong. Well done!
  • mtm77
    Options
    I think we all get to the point where enough is enough and that's a good place to be in because once we make that decision, the commitment is strong. Well done!

Absolutely..Thanks!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Glad you have found yourself and you are feeling so good. change is hard for all of us but here we are and we are making the best of it!
  • thickgurly
    thickgurly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well done Michael! Keep up the good work..:smile:
  • mtm77
    Options
    Glad you have found yourself and you are feeling so good. change is hard for all of us but here we are and we are making the best of it!

That's what it's ALL about! :)
    Thanks!
  • mtm77
    Options
    Well done Michael! Keep up the good work..:smile:

Thank you! :)
  • Clever_Girl
    Clever_Girl Posts: 114
    Options
    You are so fantastic! We need to get some before and progress pic of you, 50 pounds is wonderful!!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student too! I gained 50 plus pounds my second year there. I've lost about half and still got more to go. So I understand all the challenges! Congrats on your hardwork so far! Losing 50lbs is a huge accomplishment and I wish you even more success for the rest of your health journey! Keep up the good work! :)
  • mtm77
    Options
    You are so fantastic! We need to get some before and progress pic of you, 50 pounds is wonderful!!!

Thanks! Bern was saying the same thing.. We shoulda taken some before pics. Although I could probly dig up some chubbly pics before we started this journey. Maybe when you see us in July we'll be unrecognizable :)
  • mtm77
    Options
    I'm a college student too! I gained 50 plus pounds my second year there. I've lost about half and still got more to go. So I understand all the challenges! Congrats on your hardwork so far! Losing 50lbs is a huge accomplishment and I wish you even more success for the rest of your health journey! Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you for the kind words.
    ALL OF US ARE AWESOME! WE CAN DO IT! :)