help me!

Options
as a full time student, i work two jobs, (25 hours total a week), I need to study for my chem class, i also need time for myself.. how do i incorporate gym time, me time, school, homework, etc? can you give me some helpful tips on what I should do?

Replies

• jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    :smile: Use gym time as me time. Or use gym time to read and bring your books and walk. I did. When I'm stuck on a problem I started working out and come back and even if I still didn't understand the problem, at least I got a workout in :) I found a lot of time I considered studying was a lot of sitting around and only studying half the time. Working out takes less time than you think.
  • maganacynthia
    Options
    thank you! how i incorporate me time is by relaxing, not thinking about anything or doing anything. is there any sort of way to get rid of that type of thinking?
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    try to develop a routine
    go to the gym in the morning before work and school
    schedule in breaks so you don't completely exhaust yourself
    plan out what you will eat in advance so you'll stay on plan
    prepare healthy meals on the weekends so you can take good food with you
  • maganacynthia
    Options
    thank you. i need to try out scheduals to see what works. i need to incorporate it, it is just hard since i focus alot on school, i don't want to miss sleep/hours of studying you know.
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Make time for the workouts ... they will help clear your head and make it easier to focus.

Also is it possible to record your notes as mp3 and listen to them during workout. I study for my Vietnamese course while rowing at the gym (each of the files are cut to 15mins so that helps)