hello again

Options
hello again

i used to be on this site as "pawsmum" but found it difficult to commit
i now have to be back and need as much support and friends as i can get
i gave myself a health scare two weekends ago - finding it hard to catch my breath even after just trying to do simple things
i am a walking encyclopedia of health issues
my name is julie and i am a 42 year old married mum of one
i weigh twice what i should and its now affecting my daily life
i work full time in a customer services role for a train operator and although its now an active job it does tire you out - working shifts, overtime and sometimes working a 7 day week
i would love to make some friends as i am here for the long term - i need to halve myself literally to be healthy again
if i can help anyone then i will -
thanks and i hope to hear from you soon

Replies

• juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    i tried adding you, but MFP says there's some kind of issue.

Please feel free to add me if you can :)
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am also 42, feel free to add me and good luck in your journey!
  • julie210769
    Options
    i am having the same problem - internal server error
    will try again later when i get home from work
    thanks for responding guys - it means a lot
  • chrisy0316
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am 36 and new here. I need all the help I can get and am willing to help as much as I can also!
  • classylady41
    Options
    I am also 42.. my goal is to loose 80 pounds.. I am 5 feet weighing 205 I have lost 7 pounds use to weigh 212 .. I made so many friends on here.. they are wonderful and really supportive.. they have encouraged me to keep going... we all will have our slips ... but we are strong and will get up and get back on track.. there are times I know that some have a tough time.. food to me can be an enemy unless you can control it ... I love my food but I have learnt since I have joined this program is I can enjoy my food but I cant go over board with it.. I can enjoy my snacks.. this program has opened my eyes on how much I was hurting my body.. my major problem was I would not touch water unless it was to take my medication.. other wise I stuck to my pop and juice.. I am now drinking water and always have a bottle of water wherever I go.. while watching tv or cleaning my house.. water is now my best friend.. good news is I dont touch pop and juice anymore.. and I took my temptations and bad habits and burried them ... I quit smoking last year with the appetite didnt help .. all my food tasted good.. that is where I went wrong it was like I wasnt getting enough.. now that I have it all under controll I can enjoy life and my food.. I workout everyday at home.. and loving it.. we are here for you.. and would love to support and encourage you as much as I can.. please add me ..