Praise or perverted??

Options
Robbie32
Robbie32 Posts: 65 Member
When a poster has a profile pic that shows off their assets, something makes me wanna go Ooooh Yeah loooking fine! But after I post it I feel a little like the nasty men that have oogled me in public. Is it just me, or am I being gross???

Replies

• jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Don't think of us as "Nasty Men"... Everyone appreciates beauty when they see it, and when it's flaunted, the confidence makes you shine more! Now, if they start being nasty, then yeah these people need to grow up. If someone posts their assets on here, and you say something positive, it's only better for the poster! Everyone wants compliments!
  • zuzuanne88
    zuzuanne88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    No not at all,sometime I see I girl with a flat stomach and tight booty,and i'm like "yeah I think I have a girl crush" :)I think it's envy not preversion.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    If it's gross to admire beauty then yes, you're gross!
  • chrisy0316
    Options
    I agree that beauty is everywhere and should be appreciated, I just believe that we should keep ourselves to a standard somewhere above "locker room humor" and below "stuffy museum curator" :-)
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    On a chat forum, say OOh looking good! No problem. I know guys can be creepy in real life. I'ma guy, I know! I try my hardest not to be creepy though!
  • Robbie32
    Robbie32 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    On a chat forum, say OOh looking good! No problem. I know guys can be creepy in real life. I'ma guy, I know! I try my hardest not to be creepy though!

Yeah it wouldn't be a prob for me either. I think I m just not use to dishin it out.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I sometimes get private messages saying good job on your progress, or something to that effect. It doesn't bother me, so far no creepy stuff.
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    Well I think if someone's posting pics on here they're looking for that praise anyways, so keep it clean and let the compliments fly!