How did you lose your weight?

Options
For myself, the first place I lost weight was my back, neck, face, thighs,arms and then belly. Why is belly always the last to go, but first to gain?? haha :)

Replies

• JCam8383
    JCam8383 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm still losing but the things I noticed first was my hips, belly and arms. I cant tell if I've lost any anywhere else. I guess I should buy a tape measure and start recording but for now I'm just using the scale.
    And lol, I know what you're saying about the belly fat. I feel like no matter how much cardio I do or sit ups my stomach will always be big. Good luck to you!!!
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I noticed it off my chest first (I think my boobs shrunk) and then my waist and finally my butt.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    YES! My boobs have shurk a lot...like 2 cup sizes! haha but thats okay :)
  • nicolefrances1977
    nicolefrances1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The first place I noticed was my face. I said to myself, Oh there you are again!" lol
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I noticed my face, belly, and back going first. I can't wait to lose my arms and thighs!
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Weight always comes off my face and boobs first. Thighs and stomach seem to be more stubborn.
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I noticed first in my waist and hips. :smile:
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I know, right? That is soooo frustrating! The belly is the ugliest thing and the one thing most of us would do anything to get rid of, but it takes its sweet ol' time. Bellies love us.
  • Dreamingisbliss
    Dreamingisbliss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    for some odd reason it was my thighs first. the rest of me looks exactly the same but my thighs have definitely gotten smaller.
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I noticed it on my tummy first and then my thighs and hips..My bust has not changed at all and l thought it would be the first to go..But l am glad my tummy is going as that was the problem area on me after having baby's.
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My belly was the first place to lose the weight and finally the last aswell!!!
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I lose weight from the top down - and gain it from the bottom up:happy:
  • mstemen
    mstemen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thighs and butt. A few Inches off my hips and waist, arms are a struggle for me but all of my pants are too big on the legs and butt.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Arms, face, boobs, hips, thighs, calves, then belly. I'm an apple shape (which I hate).
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    arms, legs, neck, back,, lol, still waiting on the belly to go lol
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I've lost mine from top down, bottom up. I'm still waiting for it to meet in the middle :laugh: seriously I have lost a lot from my waist but it's still a bit on the loose side :noway:
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    YES! My boobs have shurk a lot...like 2 cup sizes! haha but thats okay :)
    Yeah, mine too! But at least, now I can fit into my old t-shirts.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Face, neck & back, then legs and arms, just now chest and belly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!