Sharing Food Diaries

Options
Hi all,

Although I haven't used in a while, I would like some help from those currently recording food diaries.

I am university student and I am doing a study on 18-30 year old females looking at the calorie intakes. I would like to know if I could use some of your diaries to contribute toward my study.

If you are woman 18-30 and have a sedentary lifestyle (light exercise like walking is fine, just as long as you aren't running, cycling or hitting the gym) please help me out!

If you are willing to help add me as a friend on here and ensure that I can view your diary inputs. I will be taking 4 days (2 weekday, two weekend) for my study.

Many Thanks

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I would love to but I'm too old. I can't believe no one will do it?
  • wilfred87
    Options
    Maybe is should promise everyone they will lose weight if i do it!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Maybe is should promise everyone they will lose weight if i do it!
    I would post at different times during the day. A lot of people have their diaries open. I'm sure you would find someone.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm the right age, but I work out at least 6 days a week. Sorry!
  • astronatical
    astronatical Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20 year old female college student, so I'll open up my diary. :)

The only exercise I get is walking to and from class, and I try to walk at least 5-10 miles per week besides that during my downtime.
  • missroxy1985
    missroxy1985 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, and I usually don't exercice other than walking my dog. add me if you want to use mine !
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I will absolutely help. I do hike and kayak but, i don't really exercise. lemme know if you want me to help!
  • empty_with_you
    Options
    you can use mine:)
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm the right age, but I hit the gym like 5-6 days a week
    plus I like to run with my dog
    sorry :(