Would like to make some friends...

Options
I'm Claire, 20, UK.

I am 160lbs and I have 30lbs to lose, I'd like to meet some people of a similar age or who have similar goals to support me on my journey as I don't have the most supportive family unfortunately.

Finding hard to do this on my own and I'm happy to support and give words of encouragement to anyone who wishes to add me :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Replies

• 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I've lost thirty but have another thirty to go... feel free to add me!
  • Tweety1983
    Tweety1983 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Im 28 and have 20 more pounds to loose, so feel free to add me!!!
  • amapal10
    amapal10 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm Amanda, 16 in 20 days. I'm around 320 and looking to drop to 170. I've heard you loose much more when you diet with a group or friends, so here goes nothing. Feel free to add me as well. (:
  • JessiB89
    JessiB89 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 22, so roughly your age, I have a little more to loose then you but, I would love to also have some friends for support purposes!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 26, so older, but I started at 162lbs and have lost over 20 lbs!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I'm tasha, twenty and I live in the uk.
    I'm in recovery from anorexia, and my goal is to gain twenty eight-thirty pounds which will put me in the healthy weight range. I will support anyone, as long as they're not purposely starving themselves. This is a lifestyle change:)

Tasha
    xxx
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you all! :)