A Few NSVs

Options
pg3ibew
pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
Just a few NSV of the past few weeks.

I had to buy a new belt.

I bought size 38 jeans 5 weeks ago. Started this journey at 44", I figured I would be able to get into them when I got down to 200 pounds. I would try them on every week after I weighed myself. Always too tight. I didn't try them on last week because I only lost one pound. I put them on this week after losing 5 pounds and not only did they fit, they are big on me. And I am only at 209. Looks like I am going to need a smaller size when I hit my goal and beyond.

This MFP thing is pretty cool. It has made me religiously follow my calories. I don't watch the Protiens, fats and carbs so much. I tend to watch the calories more. Sometimes I feel like a mad scientist. I love my late night snack eating. So, I am always trying to save calories for the night time. And I ALWAYS go out to eat on Friday nights, my cheat night. I eat whatever I want.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job! It is the little things that we notice that makes it seem all worthwhile! Keep it up! :smile:
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    I feel so confident right now, I feel like I could actually hit LOTTO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • mrsladybrewer
    mrsladybrewer Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The NSV's are the best! I think I like them better. :) Congrats on coming so far!
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! I have an entire wardrobe in my closet that I can't wait to get back into. That's gonna feel so good!
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    That's wonderful! I have an entire wardrobe in my closet that I can't wait to get back into. That's gonna feel so good!

This morning I tossed out all my 44s, 42s and 40s.
    Bought new underwear after the gym this morning and tossed out the old ones.

The wife is laughing. She did the same thing when she lost a ton of weight a few years ago.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    AWESOME NSV!!!!!
  • has001
    has001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's so wonderful! I have a whole wardrobe of summer clothes that was given to me that I can't wait to get into! I would love to try on a bikini for the first time this year! We'll see how daring I get!
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    That is great to hear. I been slowly thowing out some of my older larger clothes as well. I hold off on the new for a bit though. Keep up the good work.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! So proud of you! It's great when you finally see results, encouraging even! I absolutely love moving down notches on my belt. Too bad the entire length has notches, I guess I'll never have to buy a smaller one. lol
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! What a WONDERFUL feeling!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congrats hun!!! Relish in the feeling, you deserve it!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WORK!
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    I am holding off on buying new clothes for now. I needed the underwear. The ones I was wearing were way way too big. And the same for the belt. The 38 jeans I got from an incentive program at work, 5 pair were free. LOL
    I like my shirts big, so I found some old Larges in the closet and I am wearing them for now.

I have 3 suits in the closet. I need to have a tailor take them in. I am waiting for that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!