2 years and still going....

Options
2»

Replies

• Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I almost cried as I read your post. I watch you everyday work so hard. You are dedicated and I love how you encourage and inspire those around you :-)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job and you look amazing girl! So proud of you! Thanks for being a supportive friend to me all these months as well, I appreciate it =) We'll get to our final goals in no time! ;) At least I have someone here the same height as me and around the same weight to complete this journey with!! Keep up all your great work! Lots of hugs and love <3

So proud of you too.. thanks for being such a good friend and always being supportive. Glad to have you with me on this journey as well <3
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    Thanks everyone.. it can be done ;)
  • has001
    has001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! and Keep up the good work! You look great!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    I almost cried as I read your post. I watch you everyday work so hard. You are dedicated and I love how you encourage and inspire those around you :-)

Aw you almost made me tear up cause you ALWAYS encourage me.. always make me feel like I CAN do this, thank you so much!!
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    Don't feel embrassed about that first pic. If it was not for that pic where would you be? That was the old you but now you have the new you. You have come a long way and done it right. You look so much different. Congratulations on the results so far.
  • michy2390
    Options
    Good for you, you look amazing. I am so happy for you..
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a diff!! Doesn't seem that body belongs to the same person!! I have to say congrats, AGAIN, for continuing on your journey regardless of whatever pitfalls you may have come across. Thanks for your inspiration.
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look fantastic!
  • toothfairybuttkicker
    toothfairybuttkicker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done you. you look amazing.xx
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    well done for having the confidence to post this, it's such a great motivation. your doing/done so well and always inspiring to to others. proud of ya girl :flowerforyou:
  • cbascomb83
    cbascomb83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You have NOTHING to be nervous about! You look fantastic!!! I keep telling myself the same thing, it's a lifestyle now. So I know one day I will get to where I want to be. Trying not to put a time limit on it. Thank you for your post, it's very motivating!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    You've done an awesome job hun, keep it up! Your almost there (:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    You've done an awesome job hun, keep it up! Your almost there (:

Ty Nini :)<3
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Reminds me I am in this for the long term not just a quick drop to a target and steady re-gain.
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    Great accomplishment. You have much to be proud about.
    :smile:
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I doesn't matter how long it takes you as long as you keep heading the right direction ;)!!
  • mrselanco2268
    mrselanco2268 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Looking great and very inspiring!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!