New and looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to my fitness pal and looking for friends for motivation and support so I don't fall off the wagon anymore. If interested please add me as a friend.

Thanks

Replies

• Emmidoodah
    Emmidoodah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new too. Isn't this site great? i have a target loss of 55 pounds and I'd dearly love to achieve a good portion of that before July as I'm off to the South of France for a family holiday. French women are mostly very slim so last time I went I got funny looks off people , which was not nice I can tell you. I live in the UK so like most other Brits have a taste for chocolate, cheese, pastry, beer and wine...all the things that I'm going to have to radically cut down on. I'm a teacher with a high stress job and limited personal time so I really need help to maintain my motivation to stop comfort and convenience eating and find the time and self-discipline to exercise. Thank goodness spring has finally arrived in the UK, a bit of sun and longer days definitely help matters. Enough about me. Tell me about you! :smile:
  • bambiiyes
    Options
    Hello!! im new as well i went to add my friends but its kinda lonely doing this all along i think if you had more people to do this with it will be fun and challange you to stay on track! good luck *)