Accountability Partners: Anyone interested?

Options
Hi, I signed up around a year ago but life got really hectic and I didn't follow through! I was thinking if I'd only stuck to it, even little by little, I could be writing about my success right now. Alas, I didn't stick to it and i'm not writing about my success:-(

I am motivated for several reasons and I'm hoping to find a few friends that I can encourage and they can encourage me, as well as hold each other accountable. My goal is to make any changes at all to work in the direction of losing weight, feeling better and looking better. I'm about to turn 50 and my first goal is to lose 50 lbs so there you go.

I'd like to participate in some 5K's with my friends, be able to take this weight off and hoping to make some friends along the way.

Replies

• Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can add me. I am alway looking for ways to hold myself accountable for what I do. I just joined a biggest loser - spring scorcher challenge on here and it starts tomorrow. Come join if you like. I would like to lose about 50lbs as well. At least that is my ultimate goal. Have a great day!

Carly
  • kmayfiel
    kmayfiel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose the same 50lbs for 7 years and I've been on this site for 3 weeks now. I'm determined to hit my goal weight this year. I'd love to have an accountability partner, so please friend me and we can encourage each other.
  • TaTaBonnie
    Options
    I'd love to join Biggest lose and add you as a friend.
  • kilime50
    kilime50 Posts: 37
    Options
    Absolutely would love someone to keep me on track. I am 50 and I want to lose 60lbs. One small lifestyle change at a time!!!
    add me:happy:
  • lastraw
    lastraw Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm just finishing up a winter fitness challenge and you can add me if you like. I know I need all the accountability and motivation I can get too! I have figured out how to lose the weight...my challenge is keeping it off when I am not involved in a fitness challenge and focused with lots of workouts!
  • CaloriaHernandez
    Options
    Wow, that's exactly why I joined this site today!

I need an accountability partner and, maybe, I can help someone too. I don't know how it works exactly yet but I am sure we'll figure

it out.

I've been trying to lose weight for quite a while. I'll lose some then gain it back, you know the story.

This time I made a plan for myself. I hope it works this time!

Add me :flowerforyou:
  • GR8TAWK
    GR8TAWK Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I need support and accountability. I'm just going to put it out there so here it is:

:grumble: stay within my calorie range

:grumble: exercise 30 mins 3-5 days per week

:grumble: drink 8 glasses of water per day