Sooo I went on my fb....

Options
Good afternoon everyone :smile: ok so I havent been on my fb in a whille. MFP IS my fb! But I thought id go on fb today & just show my face b4 it ends up on milk cartons. Anyway I apologized to everyone for not responding to msgs n txt etc.. I told them I was doin something just a lil more important then them. I did explain myself n tell them im on a weightloss journey n a completely different lifestyle change, & alot of em said I wouldnt last n ill just gain the weight bak n so on n so 4th... I CANT WAIT to put my ticker up n show them my progress!!!! :glasses: I cant wait to see the faces of my so called "friends" n b4 & after pics. Is it mean to say I want to see them green with envy?? :happy: im now motivated then ever!!!!

Dont get me wrong I had ppl on there giving words of encouragement, advice, ppl who asked for help. (of course I told em about MFP) then I ended my status with my fitness pal address www.myfitnesspal.com/honey623..i said I keep my profile open so my haters can check up:laugh:

So I just want to let u all kno Im not like those ppl, I believe all of you can reach your goals if u want it bad enuff :flowerforyou:

*walks to tredmill*:glasses:

Replies

• Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    JohnnyBravo19.gif

Haters gonna hate.
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Unbelieveable!! People can't stand to see others doing their thing... Eff all them mama do u and show them all!!
  • feline1989
    Options
    Some people enjoy seeing others fail. These people aren't worth knowing.

You're already 10% of the way there and I believe you can reach your goal =)

Good luck, keep up the good work!
  • Jen8np
    Jen8np Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sweetie you do your thing! Let the haters give u fuel. I am so over facebook these days. I hardly ever go on. So negative on there! I feel like my life is happier since mfp because its such a positive uplifting place. I am so sick of going on fb and seeing FML! Seriously?! stay off fb and get your sexy on, your gonna do great!
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    JohnnyBravo19.gif

Haters gonna hate.

HAHAHA
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Get it girl! :flowerforyou:
    Proving them wrong will just be frosting on the cake :)

MFP is my facebook too :ohwell:
    I come here because it's full of positive feelings and support 150%
    people try to relate here and it's just a recipe for success
    Keep the facebook drama to a minimum no doubt! :bigsmile:
  • ShrinkRapt451
    ShrinkRapt451 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    SO.... you go on FB and talk about how you're doing something positive and healthy for yourself and something so important to you that you've been absent on FB for a while...

.... and some of your "friends" make a point of telling you how foolish you are and predicting your failure.

With friends like that.....

Correction. In my world, those are former friends. People who really care about you don't act like trolls.
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That's the attitude girl....... keep it up, you'll prove them all wrong. I'm on the same boat but together we'll
    make mouths drop....::noway:
  • TriTigress
    Options
    First of all...YOU GO GIRL!! You are doing a great job. Secondly...especially when we are on the journey we are on....we don't need haters....life is too short for all the negativity ..so I highly recommend unfriending any of the people who were acting like that on your facebook. You just don't need people who would say that too you...having that kind of access...especially if they were commenting where others could see it. SO GOOD LUCK!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
  • erineddy81
    erineddy81 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    People who don't support you are toxic, and life is to damn short to have those kind of people in your life. Kick em to the curb girl.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    how do you put ur ticker on fb? my haters need new material :)<3
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    People who don't support you are toxic, and life is to damn short to have those kind of people in your life. Kick em to the curb girl.

Love this reply! She is right. If they are not supporting you then you do not need that in your life.

Keep up the great job and in the end they will be apologizing. And you can say I told you so and walk away with a huge grin of satisfaction.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    I love it that you turned this into a positive instead of a negative! You are one who will succeed, you used it as motivation instead of getting butt-hurt. :heart:
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    good for you to stand up to everyone!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    They sound like alot of my ex friends. It's pathetic really, friends should support you through your journey to health not discourage you.
    I'm getting better for my little sister and me but I'm also doing it to prove to all my former friends I can get better and not fall back into my eating disorder again. I was told I wasn't strong enough to ever recover but now look at me! Ditch them, they're not worth your time xxx
  • HealthyLivingKathy
    HealthyLivingKathy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    how do you put ur ticker on fb? my haters need new material :)<3

under the settings, Facebook/Twitter sharing settings, you can set what you share with FB. You can't share the ticker (I haven't figured out how anyway) but it will post evertime you lose weight. :happy:
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    lovely. shanks :*
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My two cents:
    Let those haters be your motivators.There will always be that person or people who are envious because they wish they had the drive and the will power to attain a goal. Stay motivated and stay focused! Lastly, remember that this is your goal and no one elses, surround yourself with positive people and get rid of all the negative friends that are bringing you down.

Good luck!