Not exercising and overeating today--YAY!!!

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
Looking at things from another perspective is really wonderful to me:

I'm humbling myself (not really...I NEED to rest today--because I did my Power 90 and it was very cool and not too hard, so I also did my regular FAT CRYING sessions/regular routine--30 minutes treadmill, 30 minutes full body stationary bike,15 Nordic track full body stepper later on yesterday as well) so I'm not exercising today because MAN...my body isSO sore:love: . It hasn't felt this sore in any of my regular 6 day per week routines before--but it's all good, it's a good painful sore:noway: So, I'm resting today and not exercising.

I'm also overeating today:drinker:

It's hard for me to eat all my calories and starting this week, I'm going to. I'm going 21 calories over today (because I have tons left over from this week and also, because I want to :noway:

So, I'm NOT exercising and I'm overeating today...Wow, Life is GOOD!:heart:

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Excellent. I over eat every friday night. Go for it.
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options

This. I do as well. Seems to be working for us so yay!

And good on you!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

This. I do as well. Seems to be working for us so yay!

And good on you!

HAHA, Great.
    I count calories all week long. All week long is about my diet and body. Friday nights are for my mind. LOL
  • awandell
    awandell Posts: 62
    Options
    Overeating by 21 calories? :) I think you'll do just fine! Good for you to care for your body to put in that kind of amazing work, and good for you to care for you body by allowing it to rest and heal. Really excited for you!
  • MelissaGov
    MelissaGov Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think it's okay to indulge one day of the week :) I keep to my calories the entire week and use Sundays as a cheat day. It helps me not feel like I'm completely cutting out the things I love, and I still lose my lbs in the week. So go for it!
  • AnnaleeGov
    Options
    totally agree with MelissaGov....yesterday was my "stuff your face" day :-)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys:bigsmile:

My thighs and arms are still yet kinda sore:sad: , so I'm going to take it easy today again. I'll just do an outside walk later on and a wee bit of mall walking too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!