My journal

Options
Tatyanne
Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
Hi everyone.
I decided to create a journal here, that way I believe I'll be more aware and hope this motivates me to wake up every week day at 6am to exercise before coming to work.

I received all Jillian DVD's this weekend, and I'm starting with 30Day Shred.

I read lot of comments from you guys, and I'm registering my measurements as it seems you noticed the most there. I'm from Portugal, so I'll register in Kg and cm.

Height: 163 cm (5'4)

Weight: 65.6 Kg (144.6 lbs)
Goal: 58.5 Kg (129 lbs)

Neck: 32 cm
Chest: 95 cm
Arm: 29 cm
Waist (navel): 76 cm
Waist (larger part): 89 cm
Hips: 106 cm
Thigh: 61 cm
Leg (below knee): 37 cm

I registerd all these 'cause I started running last year, and i noticed that I have wider thigh and my leg muscles are bigger.
My arms are the weakest part and are where I have greater difficulties in gaining muscle.

Hope this journal helps me.

30 Day Shred :happy:
D01L01 will be tomorrow (Spring time begins here, and I decided to start with a new season)

Thanks for beeing here :flowerforyou:

Kisses,
Tatyanne

Replies

• SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Tatyanne!

You will LOVE 30 Day Shred! I use it often! Especially when I can't get out to walk! :)
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Tatyanne!

You will LOVE 30 Day Shred! I use it often! Especially when I can't get out to walk! :)

Thanks Sonia :)
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    D01L01 happened :happy:

Some exercises were more demanding that I expected, especialy the arm ones, but I think that was my falt also.
    I have weak arms, and the weights I have in home are 1,5Kg (~3.3 lbs).
    After the pushups exercise they were already sored, but i didn't stoped, but I guess I'll have to buy some 0.5 Kg (1.1 lbs) and 1Kg (2.2 lbs) weights so I be able to go through L02 and L03.

The leg exercise and the abds were not difficult, some of them were even easy.
    I did some exercises in the beginner option, but after D05 I'll try to do it in the advanced one, but pushups I think I'll do the beginner option until the end of L01.

Let's see how sored I'll be tomorrow and how D02 will be.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

Today i woke up and I was really sored in only one place...pectorals...until the armpit...
    Never thought i would be this sored... :ohwell:

D02L01 will happen when arriving home, 'cause last night it was company dinner and this morning was hardddd to wake up

I'll try to stop to but lighter weights before...otherwise I may be even more sored tomorrow.

Report again tomorrow.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    I'm so sad...
    Yesterday wasn't a good day.
    Arrived home at 23:00 'cause of work and was so tired I just couldn't gather streghts to do 30 Day Shred and today is strike day in Portugal, so I had to wake up earlier to come to work...no Jillian this morning :indifferent:

The work has been to much lately (from 9h to 22h in average) and I take 20min from work to car and then 30min driving home...
    I'm so sad, but I realy need to rest my brain so i can take the 12h day's. I'm choosing to give it some rest...but the body need's no rest

Hope this stops... I'll really try to do Jillian's Shred today, 'cause I'm expecting to leave a little bit sooner.... :yawn:

I was so inspired the other day and now i feel no motivation at all...

Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi again,

I decided I had to do the Shred with no rest days.
    That way, todas was D01L01 again.
    A little bit sored, but is worth it!!!!

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

Yesterday I didn't log, but i did D02L01 and it wasn't as difficult as I imagine :)
    After that, i went for 1h aerobics/step class, and it was worth it
    I mesure myself, and although i gain 1lbs, I already lost inches in my tights and legs!!!!
    I read lot's of comments, almost everybody gained weight at the beginning, so I'm not worried.
    My goal is to fit in the black pants i bought in the end of 2008 :)

Today I did D03L01.
    Less harder than the day before and all the legs exercise are made in the advanced option. Arm exercise are done in the beginners, but I0m already capable of doing all the push ups :D

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Rainforst
    Rainforst Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. Take one day at a time.:flowerforyou:
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

Yesterday I stayed home. Had this vacation day booked a while ago, and used it to do one of those Spring cleaning to the house. Where more than 4h cleaning, and i also had time to take care of the flowers :flowerforyou:

Before dinner i did D04L01 and it was difficult 'cause all my body was sored of cleaning, but i couldn't miss it or I had to restart all over again :blushing:

Today, at 6h30 am I was starting D05L01. Oh god, it was hard. Never leave less than 12h between Shreds :grumble:
    But I'm already half trough L01 and proud of me.
    I already notice some changes in my arms :bigsmile:

I have some pics, from D01L01. At the end of this journey I'll share the before and after pics with you.
    Tks to all, for your support.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • tjhung3
    tjhung3 Posts: 5
    Options
    hi!
    im happy to do it with you!
    you and i are almost the exact same!
    im 163, weigh 66 and want to weigh 56!

we can keep eachother motivated :)
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

D06L01 was today.
    I think my arms are stronger, but for now I feel no other diferences.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

D07L01 was today.
    I'm definitly stronger :bigsmile:

Differences 17th to 24th March

Weigth +1.10 lbs
    Neck the same
    Bust +1.57 in
    Arm -0.39 in
    Waist (Navel) the same
    Waint (Tummy) the same
    Hips -0.39 in
    Thigh -0.39 in
    Calf +0.39 in

Hope for better results tomorrow :blushing:

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all :smile:

Today was D08L01. I tried to do all exercises like Nataly, except the push ups, still doing like Anita.

Weigth myself today. Lost 0.4 lbs :blushing:
    Inches lost until now: Total of 2 in :bigsmile:

Hope for better results next Friday, as I also starting the Challenge "Thin in my skin" :laugh:

I also started today a detox drink. It's not supposed for me to change my food habbits. Just add this to my daily drinks.
    It's water + dandelion tea + cranberry + limon. It's supposed to clean my organism. Lets see if it works.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

Yesterday was D09L01. Saturday, so with all the weekend cleaning had no time to wrote it until now.

Today was my 10th day of the 30 Day Shred.
    I did it :bigsmile:

I feel so much stronger.
    Tomorrow will be D01L02. I already went to peek at the next level...:ohwell: hope I will survive lol

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

Today as D01L02, and I did it!! :bigsmile:

I sweat much more than the previous level, and i think this level is much more intense for wrists and shoulders, since it has lots of exercises on plank.

Like it, though.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

D02L02 was today.
    I'm definitly stronger, and I'm amazed how I can take all the exerices, some it would be impossible to take before starting the Shred.

I didn't weight myself, 'cause I only do it at Friday's, but i though some differences were there, so I decided to take my measures...

Differences 17th March to 3rd April

Bust +0.39 in (+1 cm)
    Arm -0.39 in (-1 cm)
    Waist -0.79 in (-2 cm)
    Waint -0.39 in (-1 cm)
    Hips -0.79 in (-2 cm)
    Thigh -0.39 in (-1 cm)
    Calf -0.39 in (-1 cm)

Total inches lost: 2.76 (7 cm) :happy:

Hope for even better results next time :bigsmile:

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    No exercise today.
    Is that time of the month and I'm moody and with headache :indifferent:
    Tomorrow is Jillian day again
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi,

Another rest day.
    My fitness teacher called, and Friday and Saturday will be difficult days. Usually I only have one class woth him, a week, but last week he had to cancel it.
    So, i decided to rest today as i went to bed late yesterday (went to the cinema with boytfriend after dinner) and today had to come to work sooner then usual.
    Friday: D03L02 + 1h fitness class
    Saturday: D04L02 + 1h fitness class
    Sunday: D05L02
    Monday: D06L02 - hope to get this day alive. If so, no rest days until the end of level 2

Kisses
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

Needed to make some rest days during L02, it is hard for the back and arms.

D05L02 was today.
    I had a difficult week, as it was that time of the month :frown:
    So i decided not to weight myself today

Differences March 17th to April 9th

Neck: -0.39 in
    Bust -0.39 in
    Arm -0.79 in
    Waist (Navel) -0.79 in
    Waint (Tummy) -1.97 in
    Hips -0.79 in
    Thigh -0.79 in
    Calf -0.39 in

Total: 6.30 in (16 cm)
    I'm Proud :bigsmile:

Kisses Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Options
    Hi all,

Yesterday I didn't the Shred...woke up with some soreness in my neck and decided no to take the risk.

Today was D06L02.
    I noticed that I'm definitly stronger. Today I did all the Level without taking 1 min for the plank jumping jacks or plank knees to chest. I was also able to do that last abs exercise complete, no stops. From know on have to make more like Natalie.

Until know, since the begining of 30DS, already lost 16cm (6.3 in) and 0.3 Kg (0.66 lbs).
    Not bad for me, as I have lots os difficulty losing weight.
    I notice, however, that my body is stronger and fitter, specially in my legs and butt :bigsmile:

I'll update tomorrow.

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne