56lbs lost, need to motivate myself. Pics!

Options
SarahMorganP
SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
I have been going from 168lbs up to 172lbs for 2 months now and getting very frustrated. So I found an older picture of myself today from my heaviest of 224lbs. I am currently at 168lbs.

This is May 2010. I am on the far right.
fatsarah.jpg

And here I am today with my youngest daughter after our bike ride.
517.jpg

I still have at least 30lbs to go, but looking at the old picture today made see just how far I have come!

Replies

• Animallover32
    Animallover32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Good job!!
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    looking good, congrats
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done so well. You have lost 52 lbs, that's not to be sneezed at.
    I have been stuck on the same weight for 6 weeks so I am feeling your pain. Hang in there the last lot will come off and in the mean time enjoy what you have achieved, it's wonderful.
    You'll get there.
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look great..congratulations to you. Your daughter looks very happy with her new mom.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • christinarosebud
    Options
    WoW!!! I am impressed....hang in there, you are aninsiration to me!!
  • bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look great, healthy, and happy! Keep up the good work & dedication.
  • defyallodds
    defyallodds Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    great job so far! don't get discouraged!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Great job! As much as I hate the camera, at least it provides proof of what you've accomplished. Best of luck on the rest of your journey!
  • MamaMel71
    MamaMel71 Posts: 15
    Options
    I agree too, you are doing great! It is hard though when you seem to hit a plateau. But now you have re-focused and are ready to get it going on again. Keep it up, you are an inspiration to many of us.
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    You are doing fantastic. Photos always help. I have been going up and down the same 3lbs as well. I hung up photos from before to help me too. Keep up the hard work!!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look great and you are an inspiration to us all. Hopefully your plateau ends soon. You show what determination and hard work can lead to.
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look great, looking at your face in the two pictures you can definitely see the weight loss. I had the same problem a few weeks ago and like you after putting the two pictures together really let me know it's working! (Even more then seeing the numbers on the scale go down!)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!! Keep going!
  • vickimieth
    vickimieth Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I can't muster the courage for photos yet (I've been dodging cameras for so long!)
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    You look great! not only did your picture motivate you, it motivated me too! love before/during/after pictures!! thanks for sharing
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Greeat Job!!!!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    And would you have been out riding with your daughter 56 pounds ago? That's quite a change and you'll reach that final goal!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress!!! Keep up the great work.
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous!! keep up the amazing work :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!