Options
Phoenix1401
Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
Who's excited!?!?!?!? :drinker:

Replies

• ExcelGuru
    ExcelGuru Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am amped. I guess we are the only ones..
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm psyched. I just finished watching all the previous episodes on netflix. Still can't believe don is marrying his secretary.
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! LOVE Mad Men!!!! :love:
  • noniemarie
    noniemarie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, I have to wait an extra day (no TV - we buy it from iTunes). No spoilers please :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I'm counting down the hours! About two hours 15 minutes to go!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yay! Its on! Its nice to see some Mad Men fans!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • christine24t
    Options
    Such a good episode! I laughed so hard at some parts! Especially when Roger said to Jane, "why don't you do that?" about Megan singing and then she says back "why don't you look like him?" Love it!
    I also have to say, because this a fitness forum, I love that the women have attainable bodies! When Megan stripped down I loved that she actually has thighs and jiggles a little!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that does not know what Mad Men is?
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! I LOVE Mad men!! :)
  • christine24t
    Options
    Am I the only one that does not know what Mad Men is?

It's the best! If you have Netflix instant all the seasons are on there!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Such a good episode! I laughed so hard at some parts! Especially when Roger said to Jane, "why don't you do that?" about Megan singing and then she says back "why don't you look like him?" Love it!
    I also have to say, because this a fitness forum, I love that the women have attainable bodies! When Megan stripped down I loved that she actually has thighs and jiggles a little!

I noticed the same thing about Megan's body. I was surprised and I agree it's nice to see that on the show.
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i LOVE this show... just recently got into it and now i can't help myself. i have the new episode recorded. yay!!!
  • cgilchrist3
    cgilchrist3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love it! Trying not to read other comments since I've got it DVRed. Cant wait to talk more about it.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    We only watched half last night. (We didn't realize it was a two hour episode and started at 10. Luckily we were recording, but we didn't want to stay up till midnight!)

The shocking thing was how little I remembered from the end of last season. Eighteen months is too too long! It didn't help that they started with that water balloon incident at a different agency. We're staring at each other saying, "Who the heck are all these people? I don't recognize any of them."

That said, there were some great laugh-out-loud Mad Men moments, especially "Why don't you look like him?"
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    TOTALLY EXCITED! lol, I've been singing Zou Bisou Bisou all day... was super happy last night. :drinker:
  • MandieBellie
    MandieBellie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    LOVE Mad Men!! I did however think that this new season was going to start much later (time period) than it was. And I totally forgot that Don had married Megan and had told her about his "true self". Is it Sunday yet?
  • bizmarie
    bizmarie Posts: 6
    Options
    Woot!! Woot!! for Mad Men!!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    it was really good, but also a little different. I knew he had proposed to meagan, but didn't remember him telling her about his real identity?! Joan looks UH-MAZING!! She is by far the hottest chick on that show...she makes curves look good!