any 30DS results?

Options
i'm over 260 lbs and on day 5 of 30DS and am already seeing results!
i was wondering if i can see your results for extra motivation?
what has been your favorite improvement 30DS has made?

Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today. Didn't take any before pics but I did do measurements. I lost 6 inches with level one of the shred. I think that level 2 will have better results for me though. It definately seemed alot harder
  • KSC811
    KSC811 Posts: 56
    Options
    6 inches that is amazing! how many days did you do level 1?
  • jessielynn25
    Options
    Are you noticing that your endurance is better? I just did day 5 of level one and i still have to stop and take a breath..and my thighs are killing me! i can barley even do the squat and press'...I dont know if its just me or what but i feel like i should be better then what i am right now...its bummin me out..
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This video is BRUTAL!!! im on day 2 of level 1...AGH!!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will be on day 2 level 3. Did 7 days each of level 1&2. Don't know weight loss or inches lost. But, I can tell the difference in the way I feel and fit of my clothes. My abs are definitely looking better. The bloat is gone. Each day my endurance is improved.
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    tonight will be day 4 of level 1, I was just noticing today that I am getting some improvements in the stomach area I can't wait to see the final result. I still have a hard time pushing through level one w/o a break here and there but I keep on and only take the five second break she suggests.
  • KSC811
    Options
    my endurance is getting better i still sruggle

this is a weird question but did anyone notice if the workouts help give their butts a lift and firmness?
  • KSC811
    Options
    anyone?
  • jessielynn25
    Options
    i know mine hurts. lol. my whole lower body is sore has been for days...
  • KSC811
    Options
    i can't wait to see the results, i want to get a nice figure
  • KSC811
    Options
    anyone have pics though? i really want to see how much it changes the body
  • bjsquires
    bjsquires Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of Level 2. I took my measurements right before I started and will re-take them at the end of 30days. I have gained 2 lbs since I started but I can tell a HUGE difference in the way my clothes are fitting me. I can get into my 14's now that and they are loose. I couldn't wear them because they were to tight. My 16's are now way too big. I do my official weight in tomorrow so maybe I will have lost those 2 lbs I've gained.
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    2ztkrdk.jpg
    34zy1za.jpg

Now, mind you, I was not dedicated enough to do it consecutively for 30 days straight. It's sad, but it took me 45 days. I think I'll have to redo the challenge without any breaks.

Blessings,
    sam
  • shaunacaddell
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level 1 and i can tell that i can finally do the jumping jacks without stopping. I know that is sad, especially since i have been working out at the gym for two months now! I'm hoping that i will look fab by day 30. Want to wear a bikini this summer. Have not worn one since elementary. I took before pics and i will post before and after on day 30.
  • KSC811
    Options
    @sammieb77 your after pics cut off!
  • shaunacaddell
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level 1 and i can tell that i can finally do the jumping jacks without stopping. I know that is sad, especially since i have been working out at the gym for two months now! I'm hoping that i will look fab by day 30. Want to wear a bikini this summer. Have not worn one since elementary. I took before pics and i will post before and after on day 30.
  • MrsSamB
    Options
    I think I fixed it.
  • MrsSamB
    Options
    @sammieb77 your after pics cut off!

I think I fixed it.
  • KSC811
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    OMG GIRL, YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I am on day 3 of Shred. Since last Monday I have lost 4 lbs (though that is combining Shred + regular diet and exercise). I have 30 lbs or so more to go, but 4 in a week makes me feel off to a good start. Your pictures are all the inspiration I need to keep going. Good for you! So inspirational!!

Thanks for the pictures, they're reminding me that with a little determination I can do it!