XBOX 360, Kinnect + Fitness Games!

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Helllo:smile:, for a while ive been thinking about getting myself an xbox 360 with the kinnect and all the fitness games that are available for it. Ive just started saving for one now, and im currently half way to getting one. It will cost me just under £300 for the 250gb xbox, kinnect and a game. Is the xbox worth this amount of money? It just seeems like alot of money! And I want to spend the money on something worth while!

I have a wii at the moment which is downstairs in the livingroom, but hardly get a chance to go on it as im either at work when my little brother is in school, or he's on his ps3 when he gets home from school soo i dont get a chance then either! This is why im thinking about getting an xbox to have up in my room. I've seen some awsome games for the kinnect. Fitness ivolved is one of the many games that really caught my eye and does look like a really good workout! Also the dance central games look amazing too!

I'm just looking for opinions on the xbox itself - worth the money, does it help loose weight? is the kinnect camera any good?, what other fitness games are good? etc etc

thanks in advanced x

Replies

• nateurist
    nateurist Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello,

I saw another post regarding X-Box vs. PS2 vs. Wii - X-Box with Kinect won hands down.

I've had all of them and would also highly recommend X-Box 360 without reservations. It's quite advanced and the Kinect device is extremely sensitive and accurate. It also allows for video chats and voice control of your X-Box! I recently read an article discussing Microsoft's plan to evolve the Kinect device into an input device for computer systems.

Hope this helps.

[EDIT]: I picked up a package deal at a local Walmart with the 4gb X-Box 360, two games, Kinect sensor and a fitbit Ultra for $299. It was a limited time deal from around the holidays but there are probably some still around if you look hard enough.

Cheers!

Nate