37lbs gone...18 more to go

Options
Hi, I am a bit new at this so I am not sure how to post the picture but here is a link to my progress

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o563/tanyazzw/007-2.jpg

When I started this journey my goal was to lose 50lbs...I have about 13 more to go to reach that goal but I am setting myself a new one.....another 23lbs and I will be satisfied.

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You look aweome! Well done!
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats :)
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and HAPPY!
  • amiegrubb
    Options
    Hi just wanted to congrateulate you on your success. I am looking for friends on here to help keep me motivated. if u feel the same way add me please.
  • Xamire
    Xamire Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations! You got a glow now, and your figure is looking fantastic!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Made a mistake in my topic...13lbs to go to reach my 50lbs lol.....Its not been a easy journey for me...I had broken my ankle Feb 4th...and just got my cast removed last week...but I never gave up!

Thank you!!
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    you look great, looks like your younger sister in the second picture.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You got a glow now, and your figure is looking fantastic!

What he said! Congratulations!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Keep it up!
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great progress - you look great!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Here you go...Great progress!

007-2.jpg

You only posted my fat side of the picture LOL
  • lizbasick
    lizbasick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great work! I am right there with you! I have lost 40lbs so far and I have 18 more until I hit my goal! I am actually looking forward to summer this year! :) Keep up the good work!!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great work! I am right there with you! I have lost 40lbs so far and I have 18 more until I hit my goal! I am actually looking forward to summer this year! :) Keep up the good work!!

Thank you! I am looking foward to summer too!! You keep up the great work too!!
  • cgoedert92
    cgoedert92 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Looking Good
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    You look great!! It looks like we have very similar goals. I want to lose 50 lbs also, I am at 20 currently. It seems like it is taking forever, but I know that I will get there in my own time.

If you dont mind me asking, how tall are you??
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    You look great!! It looks like we have very similar goals. I want to lose 50 lbs also, I am at 20 currently. It seems like it is taking forever, but I know that I will get there in my own time.

If you dont mind me asking, how tall are you??

I am 5`6
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!