56lbs lost, need to motivate myself. Pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I can't muster the courage for photos yet (I've been dodging cameras for so long!)

I'm with you, but I created my own Before and After folder on my computer. It's helpful. I'm down 33 pounds in 3 years, which doesn't sound like a lot, but it makes a difference in pictures and in clothes.

Still have 70-100 left to go!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look really happy, too!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep on with what you are doing. The most difficult challenge you will face is not that far away. That is, keeping those high risk FAT POUNDS off for the rest of your life.

I hope you are wise enough to KEEP YOUR DAILY FOOD JOURNAL and EXERCISE JOURNAL going ...for the rest of your life. I did not do that for 73 years and ended up having to go through all the pain and suffering over & over, then over again until >>>> 495 days ago.

Add me if you wish.

Claire :)
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You look wonderful and so happy!
  • mamagwen
    mamagwen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's fantastic! Maybe the key to the next 30 lbs. is a new challenge for yourself. I see you bike ride (awesome,) have you ever done a triathlon? Or just a bicycle race? My personal goal is to get fit enough to run a 5K. I've got much, much further to go than you have, though. Hopefully, I'll be fit enough to do it by the end of the summer.

Good luck!!!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's fantastic! Maybe the key to the next 30 lbs. is a new challenge for yourself. I see you bike ride (awesome,) have you ever done a triathlon? Or just a bicycle race? My personal goal is to get fit enough to run a 5K. I've got much, much further to go than you have, though. Hopefully, I'll be fit enough to do it by the end of the summer.

Good luck!!!

No, I just ride bike for fun, and not often because honestly I find it really hurts my butt. LOL My goal is also to run a 5K! I reached my longest run without walking today at 1.5 miles! So I am getting there. It's hard though for sure and I can't seem to run outside! The longest I have made it outside is 1/4 mile! It is so frustrating. It's just SO much easier on a treadmill!

Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!