daily headaches and nausia...

Options
Okay. So, since I have started this eat healthy and exercise thing I have had a headache everyday and get sick to my tummy. I am eating plenty of food and drinking tons of water, so what's up! Am I low on my vitamins?? I'm not over exercising, I try to balance my calorie intake and my calorie burned.

Replies

• BeaterEater
    Options
    Maybe blood glucose dropping?
  • Dixietrink82
    Dixietrink82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was getting nauseous during and after I ate...went to my Doc and after a quick pregnancy test (negative thank goodness!) she determined that I probably injured my stomach lining with all the acidity junk food that I had been eating. She said sometimes it takes time to let your tummy heal and all the roughage I was putting in was causing it to react. She put me on some anti acid meds for a month to help calm things down and I haven't felt sick since. The headaches I can't help with. I have one right now but I am seriously under on my water intake. Have you cut out coffee? I got them bad when I cut caffeine out 100%....you could try vitamins. Probably should see your doc if it doesn't go away. Good luck!
  • MissyLibra
    MissyLibra Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Do you feel sore around your neck and shoulders? I can't speak for you, but personally I started having headaches every day because I wasn't resting my muscles properly and it got all tensed around my shoulders and neck. Once I got the "knots" massaged, the headaches went away. Also, I stretch and warm up properly now, and it doesn't happen anymore.

But, I don't know about your nausea, sorry.
  • bobthesmogs
    bobthesmogs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Have a read about Candida. If you've changed your diet and it's dying off in your body (which is a wonderful thing) it can make you feel really crap for a week or so. Drink lots of water.
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I had bad headaches and nausea when l started to eat right as l was a big Pepsi Max drinker like 3ltrs a day l was drinking then just stopped and was told be the doctors that l was detoxing. That lasted for 4 days after the 4th day l was fine and have not looked back.

So maybe your body is just getting use to eating healthy..
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    The trasition to eating healthily shouldn't be giving you headaches and nausea, unless you've gone at it too hard and too fast. You really should see your doctor.