any 30DS results?

Options

Replies

• MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys! I'm sure you all will have really great results if you stick to it. For sure. =)
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can feel the burn in my legs and thigh area after im done, I did the hard version last night of all the sets and boy was I feeling the burn in the leg muscles lol.
  • marcee13
    marcee13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I am on D2L1. It's sooo hard! My legs are burning. I hope if I keep it up and eat a little healthier and add in some cardio that it'll just melt off!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting after my folks leave...they are coming for a week on Tuesday, so I will start Wed April 4. Right now I'm doing BL Cardio Max and Power Sculpt every other day 3x/week each, all three levels...hoping this level of intensity prepares me for Jillian... :happy:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    2ztkrdk.jpg
    34zy1za.jpg

Now, mind you, I was not dedicated enough to do it consecutively for 30 days straight. It's sad, but it took me 45 days. I think I'll have to redo the challenge without any breaks.

Blessings,
    sam

Very noticeable difference, Sam! You look great, keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    im starting it tomorrow. i am going to try really hard to do 30 days straight, but i will be combining it with my existing gym/trainer routine.

i really need to get my core in shape and am really hoping that 30ds would help with that.
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    2ztkrdk.jpg
    34zy1za.jpg

Now, mind you, I was not dedicated enough to do it consecutively for 30 days straight. It's sad, but it took me 45 days. I think I'll have to redo the challenge without any breaks.

Blessings,
    sam

Very noticeable difference, Sam! You look great, keep up the good work!! :smile:

Thank you!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    youre suppose to do each level for 10 days
    there is 3 levels
    30 days :smile:

I just finished day2 of level one and honestly I hope level 2 kicks it up a notch..
    Im a little sore, but I kind of want to be in pain, because than I know i did it right..:laugh:

Took some before pics, but dont plan to show them until there are afters to go with them. i have a feeling we will all be posting in the same thread in the future :ohwell:

what you put in, is what youll get out.

Good Luck Everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    anyone have pics though? i really want to see how much it changes the body

Mine can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/528427-my-30-day-shred-results-16th-march
  • ChristinaOlliver
    ChristinaOlliver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Should I do other exercises during the 30 days or just the dvd?
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I ordered the DVD on Friday and will be starting it when it comes over the next few days. I took measurements on Friday but I might take photos now too x
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just a FYI...the video's are all on youtube! ;)
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I will be done Wednesday and plan to post my results soooooo stay tuned.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I did it for almost a week and lost 5 pounds...water weight, then added on her 6 weeks to a 6 pack and lost 2 inches off my waist and 4 inches off my post preg pouch! I have lost a total of 10 pounds! I love that she makes me sweat so much!!!
  • Lachanga
    Lachanga Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS today. I really struggled but I'm going to keep going! I was so inspired by other peoples results and I can't wait to see my own!
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 3, day 29. I did it every day with a 2-day break between day 15 and 16. Tomorrow is my last day, then I will be taking my final pictures.

I don't really know how to post pics so here are the links.

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab255/HugeParamoreFan/compare2.jpg
    http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab255/HugeParamoreFan/compare.jpg
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Today I finished Day 8, of level 1.( no breaks) I feel a difference already, endurance is better... the thighs are not quite as sore...and they feel hard. I did take pics and measurements, will post after the 30 days. I am trying to do some other excercise every day also.
    Good luck shredders!!! And congrats to thoes of you who have finished.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Click on profile pic. :)
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Going to try this again:

I am on Level 3, day 29. I did it every day with a 2-day break between day 15 and 16. Tomorrow is my last day, then I will be taking my final pictures.

th_compare.jpg

th_compare2.jpg
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    L3D4 Still challenging for me. But, I do finish.