anyone on superpoints or swag bucks?

Options
just joined today, i know someone personally who uses both and she showed me so much stuff, pretty cool, and easy, im kinda excited to see what the end of the week brings with my "points" lol my husband things im nutty but i couldnt deny what my girlfriend told me!!!

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I do swagbucks, I have done it for 3-4 years now.
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    sweet!!! and obviously you like it so far cause youve stuck with it for so long LOL and great job and the weight loss, what do you rhink is the easiest thing to earn point?
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    I do swagbucks, I have done it for 3-4 years now.

have you tried super points? its easier than swag bucks i thought it was bull**** at first cause all you do is hit a button and it "spins" and itll either tell you try again or award you points, but its actually kinda cool, im already at the comp all day anyway so every couple of facebook reloads i just hit the spin button on the superpoints page lol
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    sweet!!! and obviously you like it so far cause youve stuck with it for so long LOL and great job and the weight loss, what do you rhink is the easiest thing to earn point?

Just day to day looking up things has earned me the most. I must get 50+ points a day. I'm at 2600 right now and I redeemed 3000+ just a few months ago. I used to do daily polls and stuff, now it's only if I remember.
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    thats cool good advice!!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    swagbucks, superpoints, irazoo are all great!!!!

I just got a bonus invite for 50 superpoints if anyone wants to participate: http://superpoints.com/bonus/ddvft5