Sisterhood of Holy Crap I fit into these pants! Week 24

Options

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    hey both of u welcome back for the pop in - no ones around so i have been frustrated especially with reaggrivating my fracture but i got around the block for 30 + min summer here is sucky its been raining non stop and chilly but im happy to see u guys are having fun
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I was wondering if I could join in? I LOVE the title of this and believe me, I have a painr of pants I am dying to get into! I'm needing a place to stop by and check in, and to be held accountable. I am going on a cruise 11/08/09 and I want to lose 24 lbs by then. I've really been struggling lately - I need to make better food choices. My internet is down for the count at the house, so I don't get to post often (only when the boss isn't looking :tongue: )
    Today I'm 223lbs. :grumble:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I was wondering if I could join in? I LOVE the title of this and believe me, I have a painr of pants I am dying to get into! I'm needing a place to stop by and check in, and to be held accountable. I am going on a cruise 11/08/09 and I want to lose 24 lbs by then. I've really been struggling lately - I need to make better food choices. My internet is down for the count at the house, so I don't get to post often (only when the boss isn't looking :tongue: )
    Today I'm 223lbs. :grumble:

absolutely welcome most of us started in jan but then many amazing ppl joined and we are a wonderful group. We weigh in on Tues and try to come up with challengs either personal or group for the week food or exercise.

as long as one other person is here i am and i check in every day even if its just to say hi. fractured 2 toes few weeks ago rehurt them this week was up 2 an hour cardio now i can do 30-45 but it took me a while to do that with the toes and i circle the block lol. post when u can even to complain

and remember slow and steady wins the race

xoxo

snail aka tortoise aka ariella :wink:
  • TaeKonDomama
    Options
    Hey everyone I gotta lot of stuff to catch up on. I just wanted to say hi and we are back from our Magic Springs/ Rick Springfield concert trip. I got the 2 days of walking around the park as well as the bunch of fidgiting while waiting for him to get on stage. Then the boogyydown during the show. So even though I have been off plan I have been getting some exercise in. Tomorrow I get back on plan. I just hope the time off and the steroids havent done too much damage. On a bright note I got a 2X tee shirt at the concert and it fits just a bit snug on the bottom. That will fit better after a while back on plan. Hopefully by time the cruise comes in mid Nov. it will be loose. Even though I still would never get rid of it. It could be literally falling off but it is Rick so it stays with me. While big it has room to ventalate while dancing in Cozumel on the beach to his concert. Poor Rick was so hot last night he went through 3 shirts. But most of us lady fans just wanted him to leave them off :tongue: :devil: :blushing: We got some nice views of his shoulder tattoo (hawk) I really like that one and don't get to see it enough.Well gott a bunch to do I just wanted to drop in and say HI. Have a good night ya'll.
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    Hi and thank you for the welcome!!
    I had an OK weekend. I was PMS'ing worse than ever and I tried really hard to keep the munching in check. I did give in and have some gummie bears and a few cream puffs (ok, maybe more than a few), but it's over now. I went to the movies last night with my hubby and steered clear of the popcorn, just had water. FYI, The Ugly Truth was good :wink:
    This morning I didn't wake up early enough to make breakfast; this is one of my biggest downfalls. Which also means I'm not prepared for lunch. Hopefully, no one ate my Lean Cuisine out of the employee fridge.
    Have a great Day!!!!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    havent had a chance to read everything but i have been doing the elliptical beside the walking on the fractured toes man its hard lol but felt good also got new pedometer cant wait to try it out

till tom

xoxo

tortoise
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Good evening, all!!! I went to a kickboxing class this morning, step class this evening, and maybe I'll fit in P90X tonight if I can finish painting the rest of my house later on before it gets too late!!! Good to hear your toe is getting better, Ari!
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    Did we start a new thread for today, and I just can't find it?
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Good evening, all!!! I went to a kickboxing class this morning, step class this evening, and maybe I'll fit in P90X tonight if I can finish painting the rest of my house later on before it gets too late!!! Good to hear your toe is getting better, Ari!

i really want to start doing kickboxing but i think i want more just to hit a punching bag lol ive been thinking about getting one for a while...painting house is good arm exercise i remember how sore my arm would get in my studio art classes....i raked the lawn on sun for an hour and my god that is painful my arms and abs the next morning were on fire and today also....the eliptical is good for now but i miss my hour walks i have been going around the corner for at least an hour but my bday is approaching fast and i want to be much closer to something i dont know wat but i thought i would b further along by now.....

may weight myselfl thurs instead of today this week really hoping the ticker starts changing again and in the right direction.

sb sometimes if not alot of ppl have written we dont start new thread if we do punkin does cause shes our leader but i didnt see anything so stick with this for now...

thanks teressa slow and steady for the toe and wight loss lol
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    well, I promised I would - so here's my weight 222lbs, I am down 1lbs! Not too sure how, I ate everything I could this weekend and I am SO blaming it on TOM. I haven't started workingout yet, I need too. DH starts a new job tomorrow, so I've decided I'm going to start going to the gym after I get off work; it's not like he'll be home waiting for me. New job = late hours, he's a restaurant mgr.
    I've had my membership at Anytime Fitness for about 6 weeks now. I went 5 times the first week, then twice the next, and have made nothing but excuses since then.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    well, I promised I would - so here's my weight 222lbs, I am down 1lbs! Not too sure how, I ate everything I could this weekend and I am SO blaming it on TOM. I haven't started workingout yet, I need too. DH starts a new job tomorrow, so I've decided I'm going to start going to the gym after I get off work; it's not like he'll be home waiting for me. New job = late hours, he's a restaurant mgr.
    I've had my membership at Anytime Fitness for about 6 weeks now. I went 5 times the first week, then twice the next, and have made nothing but excuses since then.

so exciting one pound congrats :drinker: once u start working out ull feel better i hated working out at first 30 min walk blech then got up to 45 min before my injury few weeks ago i had been doing an hour + and i never ever thought i would say this but i miss it. u just have to stop making excuses check in here every day and i will motivate u if no one else is around ok taking the first FEW steps is the hardest but once u get into a routine it make s it easier. let me know how it went ok?

and remember my motto slow and steady wins the race

xoxo

tortoise
  • pepamint83
    Options
    so im gonna be struggling today its a fast day began at 8 pm last night ends after 9 pm no food no drink not even water plus no exercise so im here to support but a little tired.
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the name of your thread girls!!!

Well done!

:flowerforyou:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    I LOVE the name of your thread girls!!!

Well done!

:flowerforyou:

thanks so much good luck to u and all of us on this journey :flowerforyou:
  • TaeKonDomama
    Options
    Hi,
    I just wanted to pop in for a second and say Hi. I imagin pepamint83 will be by so "Hi," And how is your toe? I hope it is not paining you as much this week.

I've been fighting life coming between me and my plan. And the last few days I have had a migraine from weather fronts going through. Those ones are hard to recover from for my head. I pretty constantly have the migraines but when the fronts come through they are the bad ones and take days to get back to the easier migraines. So when we have back to back fronts like lately it makes it hard to do anything even get out of bed. But life marches on especially when you are a mom you cannot take off for any reason. But better news is my hand is improving. I only have pain when doing certain things like picking up my grandson and stuff that puts the thumb in just the right position and applys pressure just right. So soon I will be able to shed my brace and get back to sparring with my TaeKwonDo class:drinker: :happy: Pass the gatorade. I'll be happy to get back to that, even thought it is hot business. I have got to get back with my exercising and taking full advantage of class with the sparring so I can get rid of this weight that I gained back from the stupid steroids I was on for my hand. I am thankful that my soft tissue in my hand is not longer so inflamed. Now I need to get the puffy off of the rest of me.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Hi,
    I just wanted to pop in for a second and say Hi. I imagin pepamint83 will be by so "Hi," And how is your toe? I hope it is not paining you as much this week.

I've been fighting life coming between me and my plan. And the last few days I have had a migraine from weather fronts going through. Those ones are hard to recover from for my head. I pretty constantly have the migraines but when the fronts come through they are the bad ones and take days to get back to the easier migraines. So when we have back to back fronts like lately it makes it hard to do anything even get out of bed. But life marches on especially when you are a mom you cannot take off for any reason. But better news is my hand is improving. I only have pain when doing certain things like picking up my grandson and stuff that puts the thumb in just the right position and applys pressure just right. So soon I will be able to shed my brace and get back to sparring with my TaeKwonDo class:drinker: :happy: Pass the gatorade. I'll be happy to get back to that, even thought it is hot business. I have got to get back with my exercising and taking full advantage of class with the sparring so I can get rid of this weight that I gained back from the stupid steroids I was on for my hand. I am thankful that my soft tissue in my hand is not longer so inflamed. Now I need to get the puffy off of the rest of me.

lmao am i that predictable lol as long as one other person is here i am ( i check every day) toes feeling a bit better ive been doing the eliptical feeling it in abs and thighs and arms. read bob from biggest loser said if u hit a plauto mix up ur exercise so im trying it...possibly going camping kayaking this week hope so such great exercise. check back laterso sorry about ur headache i get it ive been fighting one cause of the weather too just remember to drink
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    Have we started a new thread or has everyone just pooped out? :wink:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    i dont think we have started a new thread and i wont pop out till im the last one standing :wink:

just got back from 45 minute bike ride trying to mix the exercise up but it is so hot and humid to bike lol
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    My butt is too big to ride a bike, lol!!
    I found my other keys, so I have my bag packed to workout tomorrow. Tonight my hubby has a softball game, so I'll be at the ball field with him tonight. I have ckn marinating in the fridge for dinner - this is a first for me, this whole "planning" dinner thing :tongue:
    It's a good day!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    My butt is too big to ride a bike, lol!!
    I found my other keys, so I have my bag packed to workout tomorrow. Tonight my hubby has a softball game, so I'll be at the ball field with him tonight. I have ckn marinating in the fridge for dinner - this is a first for me, this whole "planning" dinner thing :tongue:
    It's a good day!

awww well i luv to bike not just for ecercise but its fun lol so get that butt so it cant sit on a bike such good exercise. planing dinner is good but sometimes hard its always hard for me to think about my next meal....i had chicken on the bbq tonight with black pepper & garlic with brown rice bleh but good ive been craving real pizza all week i make it and its good but i want the real one lol