I need some friends!

Options
Hello everyone. I am new and would like some friends. I am having a very hard time getting motivated. I work two jobs and it seems like I never have any time for exercise or cooking healthy. I need all the advise I can get!

Replies

• CaloriaHernandez
    Options
    Hi, Teresa!

I just joined today, same problem here :grumble:

You can add me, if you want :happy:
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi Theresa and Caloria. Welcome to an awesome site that will motivate you to succeed as long as you sign in each day and be honest with your food and exercise diary. I am responsible for the food shopping and cooking for my family (2 sons and my wife). I find the key to healthy meals is planning. I have discovered the crock pot and that makes things much easier. Best of luck!
  • mzbatson
    mzbatson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! I just joined and feel kind of lonely!!! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated. :flowerforyou:
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm a week old newbie lol you can add me too!
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    I just started a few days. I would like to be some support and find someone to help me also. So far I am liking this site. I love to watch the calories that I eat. I find myself coming here first to see how many calories things would be before eating. I love when I can add exercise in my log. I would love to be friends with you.:smile::wink:
  • jsp123jeff
    jsp123jeff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I needed any friends, but it sure would be nice to have someone with the same motivation.
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I will be starting my third week tomorrow. So far, I am loving this site. The success stories are so motivating!
  • Bikerchic10
    Bikerchic10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I also need all the motivation I can get!!
  • 1979rrh
    1979rrh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal... this has been a life saver for me... all the luck to you, Ill add you as a friends, we can motivate each other together!!
  • CaseyMichigan
    Options
    Hi! I just joined on Friday, although I have been working out for the last 8 weeks and seeing a Dietitian (which is easy to do since I work with dietitians!) I realize more and more that people can give us the tools - but we need to USE them. I am told that losing weight is a science - you change your eating habits to eat better and less and you work out and YOU WILL lose weight. I'm testing that. The more I do it, truly the better I'm feeling. I would love to make friends, as we can motivate and help each other. ;)
  • blondiej43
    Options
    Hi Welcome. I understand what your going through I also work actually 3 jobs. First of all you have to stay on track. Prepare your food ahead of time . Write a grocery list and use snack bags. Put aside at least an hour a day for you. If you have to get up early or what ever it is. Have a water bottle and keep it filled for your drive and healthy snacks for your drive. Listen to music that makes you feel good. I hope this helps.
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I like to talk about cooking good food. REad the success stories for a jump start for motivation!!

We're all here for you....:flowerforyou:
  • stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me ;-) I too have 3 boys!
  • lady_platinum
    Options
    I'm new also and need motivation dearly! I've been exercising an hour a day on the treadmill lowered my cal intake and the scale hasn't shifted at all! Depressing :(
  • angie0207
    Options
    Add me guys Im new too!
  • nightnurse2
    nightnurse2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this site - loving it! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck to you ALL! xoxo
  • kilime50
    kilime50 Posts: 37
    Options
    I joined last week and am loving this site, the tools are awesome and some the groups i have found here are a lot of fun
  • bernisha32
    Options
    hello all am new and ready to rock! I just need to remember to eat three meals a day.
  • slimcl
    slimcl Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone! I been on here for a while, and I have lost over 60pounds, but recently I haven't been eating nor working out like I should so I've gained 20 pounds!:( so I'm looking for some friends to add some pep into my step and I will do the same.