97 pounds down, 34 more to go!

Options
Hi all!

This is my first time actually using the forum, but I wanted to share with you all just to give some inspiration and prove that it is possible to do this without surgery or starvation!

03-12b.jpg

I've been doing Jenny Craig since May 2011, and I have to say that it really works because I've learned so much! It's not just eating their food (because at this point, it's on/off) but it's the fundamentals they teach, 3 meals a day with 3 snacks in between, drinking water, watching calories, all the good stuff!

Replies

• Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    It's all about building healthy habits! Good job
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

This is my first time actually using the forum, but I wanted to share with you all just to give some inspiration and prove that it is possible to do this without surgery or starvation!

03-12b.jpg

I've been doing Jenny Craig since May 2011, and I have to say that it really works because I've learned so much! It's not just eating their food (because at this point, it's on/off) but it's the fundamentals they teach, 3 meals a day with 3 snacks in between, drinking water, watching calories, all the good stuff!
  • qtwiddaboot
    qtwiddaboot Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    oops! fixed it! thanks!
  • jlrimke
    jlrimke Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome work! You have really inspired me because I hope to lose around 100lbs but it just feels like such a slow process. It's great to see the positive outcome for someone. Keep up the awesome work!
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats!!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    DANG! Congratulations and well done!!! :D Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic by the way! my goodness :drinker:
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
    Thankyou for sharing : )
  • luvtrails
    luvtrails Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    absolutely beautiful!!
  • cunnine
    cunnine Posts: 52
    Options
    You look great, thanks for posting
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Great job!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    This is great! You look fabulous girl!
  • Autumn23242
    Autumn23242 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing and Congrats!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    mfp is my jenny craig and its free! its amazing! u look amazing always did :)
  • shanel97654
    shanel97654 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! You look fabulous!!!! I just joined today ..... so seeing these success stories makes me feel like I CAN DO IT too!
  • nenifer1985
    nenifer1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are a huge inspiration to me!!! I still have 91 pounds to go but I have lost 56! I have hit some bumpy roads and have had moments when I feel I will never get there, you changed that for me!!!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, before and after. You inspire me to continue on with my new lifestyle. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!