Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

97 pounds down, 34 more to go!

Hi all!

This is my first time actually using the forum, but I wanted to share with you all just to give some inspiration and prove that it is possible to do this without surgery or starvation!

03-12b.jpg

I've been doing Jenny Craig since May 2011, and I have to say that it really works because I've learned so much! It's not just eating their food (because at this point, it's on/off) but it's the fundamentals they teach, 3 meals a day with 3 snacks in between, drinking water, watching calories, all the good stuff!

Replies

• Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    It's all about building healthy habits! Good job
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Hi all!

This is my first time actually using the forum, but I wanted to share with you all just to give some inspiration and prove that it is possible to do this without surgery or starvation!

03-12b.jpg

I've been doing Jenny Craig since May 2011, and I have to say that it really works because I've learned so much! It's not just eating their food (because at this point, it's on/off) but it's the fundamentals they teach, 3 meals a day with 3 snacks in between, drinking water, watching calories, all the good stuff!
  • qtwiddaboot
    qtwiddaboot Posts: 9 Member
    oops! fixed it! thanks!
  • jlrimke
    jlrimke Posts: 7
    Awesome work! You have really inspired me because I hope to lose around 100lbs but it just feels like such a slow process. It's great to see the positive outcome for someone. Keep up the awesome work!
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    You look wonderful! Great job!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats!!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    DANG! Congratulations and well done!!! :D Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    you look fantastic by the way! my goodness :drinker:
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    You look fabulous! Congrats!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    You look beautiful!
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Amazing!!!
    Thankyou for sharing : )
  • luvtrails
    luvtrails Posts: 48 Member
    absolutely beautiful!!
  • cunnine
    cunnine Posts: 52
    You look great, thanks for posting
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Great job!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    This is great! You look fabulous girl!
  • Autumn23242
    Autumn23242 Posts: 28 Member
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing and Congrats!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    mfp is my jenny craig and its free! its amazing! u look amazing always did :)
  • shanel97654
    shanel97654 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow! Great job!! You look fabulous!!!! I just joined today ..... so seeing these success stories makes me feel like I CAN DO IT too!
  • nenifer1985
    nenifer1985 Posts: 2 Member
    You are a huge inspiration to me!!! I still have 91 pounds to go but I have lost 56! I have hit some bumpy roads and have had moments when I feel I will never get there, you changed that for me!!!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,719 Member
    You look beautiful, before and after. You inspire me to continue on with my new lifestyle. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!