Happy Birthday to me!!! Goal not bet :(

Options
Well today is my birthday and the goal I set for myself 5 months ago was not met. I wanted to lose 50 pounds by my birthday and I only lost 42. I am proud, yet disappointed. I am hoping to lose the 8 I should have lost by the time I start back teaching school on Aug 25. 8 pounds in 3 weeks. Maybe if I walk 2 miles a day faithfully. I still hope to have lost a total of 75 pounds by my cruise in mid Nov!!! Next year for my birthday I will be 150 pounds or less and proud!!!

Replies

• zippitydo
    Options
    I mean goal not met!!! I can't lose 50 pounds or spell!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! Don't worry about the goal they are meant to be changed what's important is that you got close. You lost 42 pounds instead of gaining.

Happy Healthy Birthday to you.
  • michellem81
    Options
    :glasses: Happy Birthday!!!!! Don't give up, 42 lbs is big accomplishment!!!! Keep a good attitude and hang in there and you will make your goal!!!!255138.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Birthday and Congratulations on the 42 pounds being GONE!!! Remember that you probably gained some muscle too, plus you are probably feeling better.

Keep making small goals, and enjoy the journey you are on (and the cruise:laugh: )
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Happy Birthday....Always shoot high so if you do fall short your still way up there girl:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I'm proud of you....you did what a lot of people are still hoping to do. Cheers:drinker:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! :flowerforyou:

42lbs is a fantastic achievement.... concentrate on what you have accomplished and give yourself the praise you are due!! That's nearly 3 and a half stone that you have melted away with your hard work and determination...... i am in awe!

Well done :happy:

Jax
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Good lord, don't stress over 8 pounds when you've lost 42! How could you possibly be disappointed with yourself! Silly. :tongue:
  • doodlesll
    doodlesll Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

doodles
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    42 lbs in 5 months is fantastic! You'll achieve your goal, and the results will last because you've done it the right way!

Happy Birthday! And celebrate your great victory!
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

And in agreeance with what everyone esle has said.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!