Shakeology stories

Options
Anyone used Shakeology before? What are thoughts on it?

Replies

• MariarR33
    MariarR33 Posts: 69
    Options
    My husband uses it as a snack and loves it. It's about 180 calories and is really chocolatly. Has great nutrition and I would recommend it, especially if you are working out regularly.
  • wikiwiki3
    Options
    Is it good for weight loss? It seems pretty healthy!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options

Yes BUT it is not a miracle pill. It needs to be used in conjunction with eating healthy and working out. I have been on it for over a year and I love that I get so many nutrients/vitamins in the shake along with protein, etc.
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan, and was super skeptical before I started drinking it once a day in January. The previous poster is exactly right though... you will see results if you are exercising and have a healthy diet. :)

Alissa :)
  • JujesFitness
    Options
    Me and a group of friends use it and have tremendous results. But you have to remember that diet, exercise and rest play a huge part to reaching your fitness goals. You can't just have Shakeology and hope the pounds melt away.
  • nicolekrezinski
    nicolekrezinski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have a good friend that has been using it for awhile and loves the results. I just started this week in conjunction with joining MFP. So far I love it.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

You know what's great for weight loss? A calorie deficit, shakeology isn't anything special, in fact you could make a strong case for it being severely overpriced and avg at best in terms of nutrition