68 lbs lost with pictures

Options
jrogersj
jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
This is the first time I have posted progress pictures. I just have to say WOW, I can't believe how much of a difference 68 pounds could make. The picture of my face and blond hair was taken at my heaviest right before I started myfitnesspal. The picture of my face with brown hair was taken today. The full body picture that has # 70 on the front of the shirt was taken when I was probably about 15 pounds from my heaviest. The other two full body pictures were taken today! I can't thank the myfitnesspal community enough for helping me stick this out. I still have a lot to go, but when I compared pictures today, it was unreal the change that I have made already!!!!!!

IMG_20111119_165831-1.jpg
2012-03-25_19-12-40_86-Copy-1.jpg
IMG_2490-1.jpg
IMG_2835-1.jpg
IMG_2834-1.jpg

Replies

• dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl! Nice progress! :flowerforyou: You look great!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You're on the right track! 68lbs is amazing!
  • jrogersj
    Options
    Thank you! As you can tell, I still have a lot of weight to lose! But this helped re-energize me!!!!!!!!!!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great Job - keep it up!
  • brenda_8900
    brenda_8900 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you look so good :)
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful!!! Way to stick to it, you should be very proud of how far you have come! What a wonderful inspiration to us all! Thanks so much for sharing..I love to see and read the progress of others!!! :happy:
  • jackieo9033
    Options
    You have bone a super job!!!!!! Keep up the great work.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    what a difference!! you look amazing! :)
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow, you light up the room now!
  • jrogersj
    Options
    I feel so blessed by the people on here, and I could not be where I am today without all of you! The thing that has amazed me the most is that this has been in a little under 4 months. I feel like I am not even trying, and the weight is just coming off. I hadn't planned on the weight loss to be this quick, but I will take it how I can get it. This site has truly changed everything about my life!!!! I am so HAPPY with me now, I don't know how I will feel later!!!!! Thanks again!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You've made great progress! You must be able to do a lot more, physically, now that's you've lost all that weight. Keep up the great work. You know how to do it!
  • chose2change
    Options
    WTG Congrats
  • jrogersj
    Options
    You've made great progress! You must be able to do a lot more, physically, now that's you've lost all that weight. Keep up the great work. You know how to do it!

From tying my shoes, to walking to class, to keeping up with my 10 month old nephew that just started walking, to carrying my stuff to my bedroom at my parents house. Everything in life is easier. My brother said I don't waddle like I used to either!!!!!! I feel AMAZING!!!! I love myself too!!!!!!!!!
  • Kvrana
    Kvrana Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow! You were gorgeous before, and you are gorgeous now! Great job ! It is really cool to see how far you have come! I have my scariest "before" pic posted right on the front of my fridge! I hate it, but it keeps me in check, most of the time- haha! Keep up the great work!! What diet plan are you doing? I had lapband, but still need to learn how to eat right. Making small improvements every day thanks to all of myfitnesspal friends!
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I messed up the quote:

Jrogersj wrote:
    From tying my shoes, to walking to class, to keeping up with my 10 month old nephew that just started walking, to carrying my stuff to my bedroom at my parents house. Everything in life is easier. My brother said I don't waddle like I used to either!!!!!! I feel AMAZING!!!! I love myself too!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Lol, my sister just told me last week that she was glad I don't waddle anymore but never told me I did in the past b/c she didn't want to hurt my feelings.

I'm so happy for your progress. Keep up the great momentum. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • jrogersj
    Options
    Wow! You were gorgeous before, and you are gorgeous now! Great job ! It is really cool to see how far you have come! I have my scariest "before" pic posted right on the front of my fridge! I hate it, but it keeps me in check, most of the time- haha! Keep up the great work!! What diet plan are you doing? I had lapband, but still need to learn how to eat right. Making small improvements every day thanks to all of myfitnesspal friends!

Well I am just using this website and staying within my calories. I haven't taken anything as far as a diet plan. I would say I changed my life. I don't eat fast food, and if I do, I know what I can eat before I go. When I go out to eat, I always look to see what I can eat prior to going out. I work my tail off in the gym usually 5 days a week. I am just using the simple method of calories versus calories out. I eat a lot more fruits and vegetables than I did before, and I watch what I put in my body like a hawk. I am always reading food labels and wondering if things are really worth eating. I used to eat my emotions, and I don't seem to do that anymore. My dog went missing last week, and I didn't eat. The old me would have went to McDonalds and got 3 double cheeseburgers, fries, and a pop and cured my pain with food. Not anymore. It is just a life style change. A life change is the hardest thing to do, but to me seems the easiest once it is set in place.
  • giantruss
    giantruss Posts: 100
    Options
    thats amazing and well done!!!
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, so proud of you!!! :smile:
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look great! Hard to believe that's in four months! Just think of how you'll look and feel at the holidays this year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!