biggest looser; ultimate workout kinect.

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
anyone got this game? if soo is it good?. have u seen results from it? etc :)

ive been looking at this game online for a while now and it looks ok! but dont want to waste money on something that isnt good.

I had one of the old biggest looser games for wii, and it was mega boring - i ended up selling it! But this one looks a bit better?

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend it. I can't quantify my results from it now because I use it quite rarely, but between that and Your Shape, when I first started, I lost a dress size in 43 days alternating the two.

Now, I go back to it occasionally and still get an excellent work-out from it. Particularly when doing the plank position, which I'd never heard of before I got TBL. I definitely couldn't do it for longer than five seconds. Now, I can manage a minute on a good day, which is huge for me.
  • xSophia19
    Options
    I highly recommend it. I can't quantify my results from it now because I use it quite rarely, but between that and Your Shape, when I first started, I lost a dress size in 43 days alternating the two.

Now, I go back to it occasionally and still get an excellent work-out from it. Particularly when doing the plank position, which I'd never heard of before I got TBL. I definitely couldn't do it for longer than five seconds. Now, I can manage a minute on a good day, which is huge for me.

Oooh that sounds great then :) Will defo buy this! Ive ordered the your shape fitness evolved 2012 aswell, soo its all good! :bigsmile:
  • amfeierabend74
    Options
    I love it! It is worth the money. ( I found mine on sale on Amazon)

I chose Bob as my trainer and I love doing Box Fit sessions.

It has all different kinds of intensity levels, and it even has challenges for you to do and try to win.

It has alot! It can be a little overwhelming at first, but I love it!
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I got it at Target for $20, and it was def the best money I've spent on anything exercise related other than my HRM. I like that it offers water breaks, because I HATE pausing videos so that I can hydrate! And I :heart: Bob. That's motivation in and of itself right? :laugh:
  • mrsrice86
    mrsrice86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've been looking into getting this too. You can always download a free demo once you get your xbox to see if you like it before you buy it. That's what ive done, just haven't got round to trying it yet lol
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved it good, and Zumba for the kinect too :)
    x
  • GMC_81
    GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have this and my favourite part is the challenges, I occasionally find the menu screens difficult to navigate but once I've changed the lighting in my room it usually sorts that out.
    You also have the update options from xbox to add extras and there is a really good section to create your own workouts.
    As previously written the boxfit is good, I like the yoga too as the kinects picks up poor posture really well.

hope that's of some help....oh and its cool voting off people!!
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Thankyou alll!!! :bigsmile:

After reading all your comments, I have just ordered it! woop woop! :D