Brazilian butt lift

Options
Was thinking of adding this video to my routine to change things up. Has anyone tried this and if so what did you think?

Trying to stop my 3month plateau. :explode: :sad:

Replies

• joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    if you break your plateau let me know cause I am in the same boat. curious about that video also.
  • shandirae
    shandirae Posts: 15
    Options
    If you look on you tube there are lots off positive reviews for this work out and some before and after videos.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    one of my BFFs here loves it!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    A friend is doing this and is having good results with her saddle bags getting smaller and well, her butt getting lifted, but I'm not sure she has actually lost much. But she likes it.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    i'v researched the reviews on this too and i'v only read positive one's. so buying it very soon
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    It's a great video. I was doing it with my friend - since she spent the money - and I swear that most of the exercise they do are similar to Jillian Michael's Killer Buns and Thighs video. I do have to say that the results after doing it for 2 weeks are spectacular.
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi, I wouldn't buy it to necessarily break a plateau as cardio and eating clean should help more with that... however for toning and strength training, I would recommend it! His philosophy of targeting the triangle muscle group he describes is much better than some videos that only target one muscle in the back of the glutes. There are 3 DVD's and when mixing them up, you work almost your whole entire body and can go from beginner up to advanced with these tapes. I think it's definitely worth the $60 investment! At first, you may even retain some water for muscle healing... that's what happened to me. Good luck! You will also giggle at his comments while doing the DVD's.. :smile: