Newbie!!

Options
Hi, I need some friends....doesn't that sound sad?? I'm a 61 year old female wanting to loose 30 pounds. I'm just starting to figure out this thing and so far it is pretty cool.

Replies

• proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    No, it doesn't seem sad - we all need friends!

:smile:
  • straitcrzyMary
    straitcrzyMary Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    No it's not sad. We are all here to learn and help each other.. And need friends :flowerforyou:
  • Frelise
    Frelise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awe, what the other ladies said - it's not sad at all! I could use some friends too if you want to buddy up. :)
  • iamnoangel
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! Its always nice to have friends :smile:
  • atlanticgypsy
    atlanticgypsy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! I need that too! We really should make use of this community! We all need support, encouragement and motivation. And we need other people on a similar journey as ours to remind us we are not the only ones fighting for our health.

I'd love a few more friends myself!
    :wink:

18304147.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. We can all use friends and support. Getting support through this site has been awesome for me and I'm always glad to pay it forward. I
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Nothing sad about making new friends.:wink: Feel free to add me!
  • Emjay61
    Emjay61 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm new as well. Today is my 1st day & I need all the support I can get.:happy:
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, the bigger the support system the better.
  • lindsayboop1983
    lindsayboop1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    its not sad at all, im quite new and people on this site are very nice, it helps . hope u meet your goals :)
  • loveablelorr
    loveablelorr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am a newbie too!!!!
    The site does seem really cool and i am looking forward to getting started. I am 41 my name is Lorraine from Plymouth in Devon. Lets keep in touch and with a bit of luck we can achieve our goals. Good luck :-)
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi and welcombe..its great to have friends on here they mean alot ...your very welcombe to add me :-)):flowerforyou:
  • getmebackforlife
    getmebackforlife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am re starting today and agree with you about needing friends for support on here! I didn't post anything to the boards last time around and tried to go this road alone. Well, I quit keeping up with my foods, then quit walking. So today I am back and would be glad to friend you. I don't have yet and I need the encouragement and accountability! Good luck :)
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    add me too,always looking for new friends
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hey I'm a Newbie and has no friends too! lol but it aint all sad. Feel free to add me too.
  • cdgregory0901
    cdgregory0901 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I first started too I was looking for some friends also to help me along the way and to give me that push when I needed it so no it don't sound sad. You are more than welcome to add me and so are the others on here if they want too. I'll be here for you to help you along the way just as my friends on here have helped me!! Hope to talk to you again soon!!!
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love friends, nice to meet you (:
  • sparkles1956
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site also could use some more friends as well. :smile:
  • sparkles1956
    Options
    Would love to have as a friend please add me.:smile:
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member