i love exercise TV on demand!

Options
so i recently had a baby and have been trying to get back into shape. i have been walking and running with him as much as possible, but still need some strength training workouts and cannot take him to the gym with me. I have been enjoying the workouts on exercise TV on demand. they have a lot of options on they are for all levels. i have done jillian michaels no more trouble zones workout a few times and it kicks your butt!!! anyone have other workouts on there they like????

Replies

• fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I have DirectTV but I can't seem to find that channel.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I love it too....I've been doing Jillian Michaels', Bob Harper's, and the Biggest Loser videos. I even tried the AM Yoga and didn't fall over! That was an accomplishment for me :) LOL
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I just recently found this too, thanks to other posts on this site, I love it. So many options. I started Jilian Michaels 30 day shred last week, it is fantastic and I'm already seeing results. If you have on demand with your cable subscriber and you haven't looked at the options, you should.
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love it too!!

The majority of the time I do Jillian Michael's no more trouble zones (it does kick your butt!) I do her boost metabolism (another butt kicker) and when I am crunched for time, I do her shred videos. I have also done others. Just recently, I tried cardioke which was so much fun.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    who do you guys have for cable or dish??
  • jlukey
    jlukey Posts: 8
    Options
    i have time warner cable
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I have AT&T. I did the no more trouble zones last night ( well I tried) made it over half way ! That one really does kick. Maybe need to stick with the shred a while longer :)
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i have charter cable.. i've looked for this, but i dunno if its free, or do we have to pay??
  • jlukey
    jlukey Posts: 8
    Options
    stick with it! i wanna try the shred too... i think it will get easier the more we do it... i am surprisingly not sore from it today, so that's progress since i was really sore last time i did it
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I have shred and love it I want to try no trouble zones. My hubby said no more DVDs because I'm not using all the ones I have. :laugh:
  • KC9EBO
    KC9EBO Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I didnt go to a channel for an excersise show. I went to ****s Sports and bought Barry's Bootcamp. It is really intense but it works and dont think that it is all hard. It has fitness plans for people that are just starting out.Give it all you got .If you cant keepup thats ok just do your best and do what the beginners do. It is really great. I lose 251 calories from it everyday. Try it. I think you'll like it. :happy:
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    I have dish network and I keep seeing the commercials for this, but have never been able to find it...anyone that has found it want to offer help?
  • bwilton77
    bwilton77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    so i recently had a baby and have been trying to get back into shape. i have been walking and running with him as much as possible, but still need some strength training workouts and cannot take him to the gym with me. I have been enjoying the workouts on exercise TV on demand. they have a lot of options on they are for all levels. i have done jillian michaels no more trouble zones workout a few times and it kicks your butt!!! anyone have other workouts on there they like????
    I recently found this as well and really love the 10 minute am and pm exercise programs they have in there. The one they have for the abs has really been helping me since I have back problems and can't lay on the floor to do crunches toning my abs was nearly impossible until I found the standing ab workout they have on there it's great.
  • RielyHarris
    RielyHarris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just tried it for te first time tonight, and did 3 different workouts! I have comcast and it is on-demand under sports & fitness - exercise tv. I did bootylicious, tank top upper body, and pilates leg slimmer & toner. But how do I add those things to my exercise diary? ANybody know?
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I can't seem to find this on dish network and I am actually pretty upset by this. :grumble: I might just call them and say that direct TV has this and why don't they. I have had dish for a really long time now. They change things for me :laugh:
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    I can't seem to find this on dish network and I am actually pretty upset by this. :grumble: I might just call them and say that direct TV has this and why don't they. I have had dish for a really long time now. They change things for me :laugh:

I also can not find it on dish...I see the commercials for it, but can not locate it :grumble:
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    I really like Jillian's and Cindy Whitmarsh's workouts. You can also go to ExerciseTV's web page and download workout rotations for free. Cindy has some workouts that are similar to Jillians.