TurboFire Prep Progress

Options
I started TurboFire on Feb. 18, 2012 and I just completed week 5 of the Prep schedule. I have lost about 5-6 lbs since I started and I'm having a ton of fun! I can see a tiny bit of difference in how I look. Hopefully I will see even more of a difference once I start the actual TurboFire program in 4 weeks! I have lost a total of 16lbs. since January though and dropped from a size 16 to a 12 (I'm 5'6 and pear shaped). :)

IMG_0573-1-2.jpg

Replies

• tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I can definatly see the difference! You look great!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    There is definately a difference! Glad you posted this, I just ordered Turbofire yesterday and am starting it in 2 weeks. I can't wait.
  • maranatha777
    Options
    There is definately a difference! Glad you posted this, I just ordered Turbofire yesterday and am starting it in 2 weeks. I can't wait.

I love it so far (and I do not really like exercise). I am dripping sweat by the time I am through and definately feel like I accomplished something when I am done!
  • murielm88
    murielm88 Posts: 12
    Options
    Fantastic! Looking great
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    Great results! Congratulations on your adherence to the program...I find it really challenging!!
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job your stomach looks awesome after such a short amount of time! I just finished week one of the regular schedule and am loving it!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly well!!! Can't wait to see your results from the real deal if the prep has treated you this well.
  • FitnActiveMom
    Options
    Awesome job! I can see your progress already! Remember, the program works, if you work the program! Keep it up!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I am so loving turbo fire! I just started week 5
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Great Job, Turbo Fire will get you ripped if you stick with it!!! Love it!!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    A tiny bit?! No way!! More like "ALOTTA BIT"!! lol.

You look great, I totally see a difference.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! And I agree....a whole lot more than a little bit of difference!
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I can see a HUGE difference. You are doing so well. Congrats!

Does anyone know if Turbo Fire or 30 Day Shred is safe for beginners? I've been mostly inactive for the past 4 yrs due to chronic migraines and am really out of shape. Just looking for a workout I can do at home that is safe.
  • maranatha777
    Options
    I can see a HUGE difference. You are doing so well. Congrats!

Does anyone know if Turbo Fire or 30 Day Shred is safe for beginners? I've been mostly inactive for the past 4 yrs due to chronic migraines and am really out of shape. Just looking for a workout I can do at home that is safe.

Thanks everyone! That just makes me feel great that you all can see a difference. I'm working so hard and not one person in my "real" life has mentioned it. :grumble:

I would say that it is safe for beginners. I was a beginner. I hate exercise but really love Turbo Fire. If you don't think that you can start with the actual program they give you a prep program schedule to "build up" to the actual program (which is what I'm doing). Also there is a modifier named Alli that you can follow for a more low-impact version. I would highly recommend it!
  • Doomfrog
    Doomfrog Posts: 79
    Options
    Wait, what is this "prep" weeks? Did I miss this?

You look fabulous by the way!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Wait, what is this "prep" weeks? Did I miss this?

You look fabulous by the way!

In the program booklet it gives you a Prep schedule (or you can google it) that you can follow for 9 weeks if you don't feel that you are up to the full on version of the workout. I started with this because I had not done any exercise prior except for walking. After the 9 weeks then you dive into the 12 or 20 week program. Hope this helped!
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    There's def a huge difference! Great job!

As far as people in your life not noticing, clothes hide a lot, and you weren't in bad shape to begin with.
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the advance package today and cant wait till it gets here sometime next week :bigsmile: I did 30 day shred,6 week 6pack last fall 2011 and lost a good amt of weight with that. So now I have 8lbs i want to loose to be at goal and then get some muscle definition. currently 133lbs 5'4..hubby just left for a 8+ deployment so i want to blow him away when he gets back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!