Anyone want to start the 30 Day Shred - TODAY!!????!!!

Options

Replies

• tatzkee
    tatzkee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    On Day 11! Gotta love that Jillian Michaels. :D

If your profile pic is a proof! OMG!!!! I wanna do more. I'm on my 4th day today girls! ;)

LETS DO THIS~!
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again tonight, did it last September and been doing it on and off as a random work out, but I intend on seeing the full 30 days through again now that Spring has arrived! It's time to tone up!

Feel free to add, I'm all for shared pain! :)
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Love your enthusiasm! But I'm waiting till 1st April to start! ;)
  • MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm in..... feel free to add me as a friend. I'm getting the dvd today, so I'll start tomorrow.
  • kandy221
    kandy221 Posts: 79
    Options
    done it for a few days, but still need to be on level 1, count me in
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i started today too. x
  • misskris82
    Options
    I'm in! I can use all the support I can get. This will be fun! :smile:
  • PlainJade13
    Options
    I would love to start. :]
  • katday
    katday Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had the weekend off but starting again today!
  • TeeScott
    TeeScott Posts: 4
    Options
    What does the 30 day shred consist of you doing?
  • Mariecs2012
    Options
    I am in also!! Just friend me :smile:
  • cin457
    cin457 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah...i really need encouragement. I have a lot to lose...won't even go into a number yet just need to get started, am I too late to start? Friend me!!!!
  • jwallace84
    jwallace84 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Is there a diet that goes along with it?
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! I added you as a friend!
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I finished day 7 today :) Feel free to add me ;)
  • jankified1
    Options
    I assume you are talking about Jillian Michaels 30DS- If so, YES, I'm in! I love working out with Jillian! She's so motivational!
  • Rivka007
    Rivka007 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started level 3 yesterday and LOVE IT! After doing Level 1 for 7 days straight, my back was too sore to continue so I had to start doing it every other day. I got used to Level 1 pretty quickly. Level 2 didn't seem harder than Level 1 (except for one of the stregnth moves at the end that I never managed to do all of) but it made me SWEAT like crazy! So far Level 3 is the same, but it's my favorite of all of the levels. I am forcing myself not to do it again today (will go to the gym instead and do some cardio). I have gone down 2 pants sizes and about 4 pounds, but read somewhere that the weight starts coming off more on Level 3. Good luck to all of you! Even if you miss a day (or 2, or 3, or more...) it's ok, just pick it back up. You will have more energy and see results!
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Where?
  • chelgross
    Options
    :smile: I started it last night! A little sore this morning in the arms, from the push ups but I pretty much kept up with them. I usually quit 1/2 way through a video but since it was only 20 minutes I kept pushing and did it. I cannot wait for the 10th day to see how much better I am at level 1...

I have been walking for about 1 1/2 years now and I am going to continue that...walk about 2-3 miles every other day. I have been doing 10 squats everytime I go to the bathroom. Drinking lots of water so I am going A LOT!!! SO, 20 minutes of Shred, walk 2-3 miles everyother day, 80 squats a day. Should be in better shape this summer!!!! Already lost 26 lbs in the last 1 1/2 years getting serious now and hope to lose 24 more!!!!
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I started it last night and will be at it again tonight when I get home from work/class. It's only about 25 mins but to me it feels longer at certain parts - I hate jumping jacks with a passion, and push ups, lol. I like the strength training part but I am using 3lb weights because I'm a wimp, lol.