I didnt lose weight but.....

Options
venetianz
venetianz Posts: 78 Member
They say if you want something to become a habit, you must do it for 21 days. I did it. I havent lost as much weight as i would love to but my success story is, I have been exercising for 3 weeks straight. This is my 4th week and i am so happy. For me it is a success story because I ussually quit exercising withing the 1st week.

People also recognise the weight loss, though i dont really see that much of a difference on a scale, everywhere i go people comment about my loss.

My profile picture shows my weight 3 weeks ago and my weight now

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you success, keep up the good work.
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • lcarr60
    lcarr60 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to say there are many definitions for success. I congratulate you for noting that you are succeeding because you are commited to exercise and have been doing it strong for 3 weeks and counting. This is awesome. The numbers will come on the scale - each thing that you do to positively change your life style eating and healthy habits will shine. I know it is so hard to do this each day and watching the scale move so slowly can be depressing at times. So it helps to note that what ever you do that promotes healthy transition to new lifestyle and commitment is a success story. Whether that be eliminating 1 item from your diet like soda, doing more exercise, lowering your carbs... these all together are making you move toward reaching your goal. Congratulations and KUDOS to you.
  • venetianz
    venetianz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thank you. you just confirmed to me that im on the right track
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    awesome! keep it up! i have gotten so if i dont exercise i feel anxious, like i have to do it! maybe you will eventually become addicted like me :-) I go through spurts though.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're doing great! I'm glad you're still exercising and even though the scale may not be registering a loss, you've accomplished so much by continuing to exercise :) and I'm sure you have inches lost. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!