Bathrooms

Options
kreat
kreat Posts: 136
So let me ask something.... How many of you have a favorite stall at work to go to the bathroom in? And the second part of this questions.. How many of you get confussed when you go to the bathroom and your "favorite" stall is being used... Don't you stop and think like 'uhhhhh what do I do?"....LOL A lot of people have a routine and go at certain times of the day for so many times of the day as well. And then when they go to the bathroom, "their stall" is used and they get confused....lol

Replies

• DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    I def. have a favorite stall. Especially since I have once before had to go to my not favorite stall only to pull open the door and find the old fugly lab lady sitting there... :indifferent: Lock the damn doors ladies ! That is etched in my brain and will be forever..lol.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    No way!!! I posted this same thing on Facebook about a year ago!!! LOL. I definitely have a favorite stall and it aggravates me when it is "stolen" by some bystander. It should have my nameplate on it or something. I guess I'm as territorial as my dog. heehee
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I have access to the "Handi-crapper" which is its own separate bathroom. There are no handicapped people in our company so it is given to the people in my area. I can no longer use the main room and get very confused when the room is occupied. ITS MINE! lol
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I hate my work bathroom. There are two stalls. The handicapped stall feels too big, and the small stall is ridiculously tiny and the door doesn't latch.

Also, my coworkers are disgusting. I really hate them whenever I have to go to the bathroom.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    This is my bathroom stall. There are many others like it but this one is mine :laugh:
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I keep a bucket under my desk. The cleaning lady empties it on Wednesdays. It's more efficient that way.
  • FoxKelfonne
    FoxKelfonne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My office is small enough that our bathroom only has one stall. Makes the decision easy. :D

...of course it also leads to those awkward moments where you walk into the bathroom, someone's already in the stall, and you just sort of wash your hands and slip out, hoping they didn't hear the door.
  • Larommi
    Larommi Posts: 25
    Options
    I have OCD's so I have to use the office stall. Of course I can use others but the others don't stock a disinfectant and it then requires me to build an eagles nest of TP or hover.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I keep a bucket under my desk. The cleaning lady empties it on Wednesdays. It's more efficient that way.

lol....that would be easier, but the health department gets all upset about things like that in restaurants. Don't know why, I mean, its a natural product, isn't it?
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I also have a favorite stall and get upset when someone is in mine..... especially when i have to use one on the other side as it doesnt feel right..... the bad thing is i work with some nasty people who dont respect the bathroom..... sometimes i ewwant to just hug the cleaning lady
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

lol....that would be easier, but the health department gets all upset about things like that in restaurants. Don't know why, I mean, its a natural product, isn't it?

Don't forget, E Coli and Salmonella are also naturally occurring!
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    LOL. I don't have a favorite, but I am very obsessive about using public bathrooms. I check EVERY SINGLE stall to see which is the cleanest before I use one. It's made me realize how disgusting people are! Ugh! Hate nasty bathroom stalls! :angry:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I have no favorite stall. I don't. At all. I use whatever's unoccupied - I prefer one unoccupid on all sides. But one of my co-workers asked this at lunch and when I said that I didn't two other co-workers piped up, "No way you always use the middle stall!"
    I work with serious creepers.

I shouldn't get started, I have serious workplace bathroom issues.
  • bethybear8990
    Options
    I used to have a favorite stall but then the director of the library agreed to have instillation art in there. Imagine my surprise when I go in at my normal time to see a TREE in my favorite stall. ( I couldn't even open the door all the way) I then saw a note about invasive plants and raising awareness. I was irate. I even wrote angry letters, but the artist just replied that that was the point, for people to feel like their space had been invaded like the houses and other plants that vines grow on. UGGHHH, the tree is still there so now I climb two flights of stairs and walk to the other end of the building because I refuse to go in there until the tree is taken down.

I know, I know, that is a bit neurotic of me but its a TREE.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I used to have a favorite stall but then the director of the library agreed to have instillation art in there. Imagine my surprise when I go in at my normal time to see a TREE in my favorite stall. ( I couldn't even open the door all the way) I then saw a note about invasive plants and raising awareness. I was irate. I even wrote angry letters, but the artist just replied that that was the point, for people to feel like their space had been invaded like the houses and other plants that vines grow on. UGGHHH, the tree is still there so now I climb two flights of stairs and walk to the other end of the building because I refuse to go in there until the tree is taken down.

I'da pointed out that when plants get invasive on my property, I get a chansaw.
  • bethybear8990
    Options

I'da pointed out that when plants get invasive on my property, I get a chansaw.

I mentioned something about experiences with Johnson Grass, and that I didn't need more education, but I don't think the artist or my director cared.... stupid tree:grumble:
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I do have a favorite; the handicapped stall. It's roomy, and has another stall on only one side. What gets me is....we have 5 stalls. So when I'm in there alone, in my favorite stall, then somebody else comes in...WHY do they choose the stall right next to me? There are 4 to choose from, but they pick the one right beside an occupied stall? :huh:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    There is a bathroom that is practically hidden. I walk across the building to use it.

Some might appreciate a per-warmed seat. Not me. i think...yeah...man *kitten* has been here very recently. Not good.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I have no favorite stall. I don't. At all. I use whatever's unoccupied - I prefer one unoccupid on all sides. But one of my co-workers asked this at lunch and when I said that I didn't two other co-workers piped up, "No way you always use the middle stall!"
    I work with serious creepers.

I shouldn't get started, I have serious workplace bathroom issues.

Oh yeah!!! I hate it when someone thinks they have to occupy the stall next to "MINE" when there are clearly several other free stalls.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    There is a bathroom that is practically hidden. I walk across the building to use it.

Some might appreciate a per-warmed seat. Not me. i think...yeah...man *kitten* has been here very recently. Not good.

The worst is when you make eye contact with them as you pass them going into the bathroom. Then you sit down and you know who's heat you are feeling.