30 day shred

Options
ArenM1
ArenM1 Posts: 20 Member
I just bought the 30 day shred on Amazon. Has anyone done this before and what did you think. Did you have any results from it? I know its hard and i will prob kick myself for it but hey, my dream of wearing a little black dress again is calling! lol

Replies

• Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I started it last week and did day 5 of level 1 this morning I'm loving it the first 2-3 days were torture but much easier now x
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I just started today it kicked my butt lol I was wondering if anyone knows how would I break it down to enter it in the exercise tracker. when I type in 30 day shred nothing comes up ... ty
  • arogers98
    arogers98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Only lost about 4 lbs but inches coming off were better. Just finished it last Saturday; starting RI30 today.
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just started today it kicked my butt lol I was wondering if anyone knows how would I break it down to enter it in the exercise tracker. when I type in 30 day shred nothing comes up ... ty

Circuit training
  • arogers98
    arogers98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    MFP way over calculated my calories burned. I finally got an HRM. It says I burned 175 calories for 28 minutes if working out. I am 5 ft 2 in and weigh 163.2lbs. So you are not burning any real significant amount.
  • slittle31
    Options
    This work out rocks!! I have been doing it three days a week since the beginning of Jan. and have lost 15 lbs and about 3 inches off my waist, two inches off of the hips and my biceps look amazing!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I do it, i'm on Day 27 today :) I can't recommend it enough!
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    CIRCUIT TRAINING
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday and am going to be mixing it up with another round of Insanity! So far it seems pretty decent. Its a super short workout so I'm extremely happy about that!
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I will be done with the 30 Days on Thursday. I measured at Day 15 and so far I had lost 5 3/4 inches overall! Haven't lost any pounds but inches are ok with me! It really does work!
  • 4nakiaharmon
    4nakiaharmon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a couple of days...However, I've been mixing it up within my cardio routine....Zumba, Circuit Training, Elliptical and Jogging....Good Luck.....the first couple of days will kick your butt but, it gets easier.
  • ArenM1
    ArenM1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    sound awesome and scary lol. thanks for all the info. friend me if you like. motivation all around!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Im the same height and 165 so I guess we probly burn about the same. thanks.
    Ill just list it as circut training then . I just like to keep track of what Im doing, the real numbers will come out on the scale lol