Massive Milestone for me....

Options

Replies

• redrobin32
    redrobin32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an awesome milestone. You can see how much happier you are! I am very happy for you as well. This journey requires an incredible amount of dedication. You are a very strong woman. Keep up the journey. You look wonderful, happy, and healthy!
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look so happy and beautiful! Good luck on your new goal! And can't wait to see more pictures. Thank you for inspiring me :)
  • KaDazzle
    KaDazzle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW.. you look amazing! Thank you for sharing your wonderful progress! What a great inspiration you are! Thank you! You've done great! Keep it up :)
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Nicely done - ! :flowerforyou: You look great!

And whatta catch! Can you believe I'm 41 and I"ve never been fishing? Going to try to tackle that one soon. (No pun intended. Groan!!!)
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job! You can see the change that's happened inside you! You have done a great work. I know your heart and drive will take you the rest of the way! Thank you for your incredible example of strength and commitment! Happy days to you on your fantastic journey to better health and a better life!
  • chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats...wow you look fantastic!!!! Keep up the hard work.:drinker:
  • tamarat58
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Good for you to take back your health and achieve your goals! Keep up the amazing work!
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank u everyone I realy appreciate all your comments :flowerforyou:
  • LEENASHER
    LEENASHER Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wowŵwww u r amAzing!
    I can't believe u hv really been able to lose 128kgs! Didn't u eat much?
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    congrats ! can't wait to see you post your next achievement. Plus as soon as hubby takes pic repost your achievement.
  • chaniray
    chaniray Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    that's awesome work! i'm happy for you!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Great Job!!! That is amazing.
  • Lori1472
    Lori1472 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look wonderful!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Such a inspiration.

12848368.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! What an inspiration!
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Truly inspirational!
  • MamaMel71
    MamaMel71 Posts: 15
    Options
    Excellent milestone and accomplishment! You truly are an inspiration. You look excellent and much healthier while beaming with self confidence I bet you didn't feel so full of before. It is an empowering feeling achieving such accomplishments as this because you can then know for a fact that you are capable of so much more than perhaps you once may have thought.(this of course speaking for all of us and from my personal experience too). Good going!
  • mikda999
    mikda999 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing story! You inspire me to keep going!
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I thought I would stop by and give everyone an update...... my biggest thing to say to you all is THIS APPLICATION WORKS ......

Check out my weekly "Yes Weekly" Losses in the picture below..... I'm close to my 10 stone loss now which my aim is for the end of April.....

I can not express how great this application is but you need to embrace positive changes in you life and your mental attitude to food & exercise !

4b9bc174.jpg
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Huge accomplishment and you definitely should be proud!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!