looking for friends around 135lbs trying to go down to 115lb

Options

Replies

• AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Currently 137. Goal weight 115. Add me :)
  • melissammundy
    Options
    Add me! im 134 and my goal is 115. I've been in the 130's for months
  • BodyCombatGirl
    BodyCombatGirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 130 about a month ago. I think the least I've weighed as an adult was 114 and I felt great at that weight, I'd love to get back there again! I need some motivation, all these Christmas goodies all around me are SO tempting!!
  • TheWellnessPAC
    TheWellnessPAC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow - what do you all DO to lose that last bit of weight?! Very inspirational. :)
  • I'm sort of on the same boat! I weight 145lbs and want to get down to approximately 125lbs or maybe even less. I used to be 120lbs around 3 years ago but I was not eating as healthily as I should have. I'm trying to do it right this second time around...I'd love some support!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm around 138, goal 125...kind of close :)

**haha, just realized I've already responded to this :)
  • YuffieKisaragi
    YuffieKisaragi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started at 138 and my goal is 120, but if I am successful enough I might keep going! I started two weeks ago and I've lost about three pounds so far, although I honestly don't rely too much on what the scale says. I'm going to go on how my pants are fitting. :)
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck at 130 for a while now. Trying to get down around 120 or so. Feel free to add me.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, stuck between 128 and 131, trying to get back down to the 115-120 that I was a couple of years ago.
    115 would be amazing but i'd be thrillled with 120 and super in shape with some muscles!
    That's close, add me if you like! :)
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I currently weight 136 and am trying to get down to 120 (just to be realistic). I am hoping when I get to that point I will have more energy and be able to burn more! Feel free to add me.
  • Mindyluv
    Mindyluv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started at 135 and im not far down yet... 133 but im a ways away from last years 40 lb drop :) thanks to p90x last year, and hoping insanity this year will bring those 10 lbs i had gained back off would love to loose even more . Im in week 3 of it and everyone says it will fly off in month 2...i sure hope so, summer is almost here :) Feel free to add me :)
  • retrobelle24
    retrobelle24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 136 and want to also get down to 115-120 :) I've lost almost 5 pounds so far. I havn't been in the 120s in years and looking forward to it.
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Currently 144 with a goal of 120 (started at 172). Any extra is a plus!
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27, 5'3, and started my nutrition & fitness journey on Jan 2, 2012.

SW: 135

CW: 124.6

GW: 115

Feel free to add me!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? I am 5'5 and looking get to 130lbs.
  • Kikisweety
    Options
    I'm 135 goal is 115 I would love friends on here I'm pretty new :)
  • shirley_K
    shirley_K Posts: 1
    Options
    Im 135 my goal is 115 too!
  • paomiamifl
    paomiamifl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm at 135.2 and want to get to 115 (I'm 5'1, medium frame, so basically, I need to!) I wish to be able to talk to people who are on the same road as me! Add me please!
    The 3 pound goal is to get to 132, which would finally put me at a normal bmi of 24.9
  • same weight although i am aiming for 120lbs (below that i start looking too skinny, boo)... :)