68 lbs lost with pictures

Options

Replies

• Cindieka
    Cindieka Posts: 3
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats! How long did it take you to lose what you've already lost? What was the biggest change you made and how has it affected you? How long did it take you to rid yourself of those bad habits and get on the right track?
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    WTG
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great and are so inspirational!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look great mama! :D
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Girl! You are looking GREAT! :) Your legs are thanking your for losing weight, look at how much less they're bowing!
    I love how happy you look in the second picture!! :)
    Congratulations on 68 pounds (wow, that's a lot!) and KEEP GOING! The future is very bright for you! :)

xoxo
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work and it will payoff!
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    Great job!! 68 pounds, wow.
    :smile:
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Well done! Such an inspiration :)
  • lovebeinGIGI
    lovebeinGIGI Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up!! Looking great!!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    You ROCK!! Keep up the AWESOME DEDICATION!! : ))
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Looking great:)
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats! How long did it take you to lose what you've already lost? What was the biggest change you made and how has it affected you? How long did it take you to rid yourself of those bad habits and get on the right track?

On Wednesday of this month, it will be 4 months. The Monday after Thanksgiving last year, I just did a complete 180. I stopped eating fast food, unless it was something I knew I could have and still stay within my calorie goal. I didn't let myself have those foods for three months. And when I did treat myself, everything but the Chinese was disgusting. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables everyday, this seems to help with keeping me fuller longer. I don't eat a whole lot of carbs anymore and I still feel like I have more energy now than I did before. If I do have a day that I go over my calories, I just get back on track the next day (this has been maybe 5 times) because I know that everyday is not going to be perfect. When I know I am going to consumer more calories (like the days I will be going out)I eat lightly and work my tail off at the gym, and usually stay under my calories. I also work out an average of 5 days a week, the time lengths vary because after all I am a college student, so sometimes my schedule doesn't allow for 2 hours work outs. But you just have to find what works for you. Good luck!!!!!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would just like to thank everybody for the courage and kind words. It truly means a lot to me!!!!!!!! I feel like I have never felt in my life, and I feel so alive!!!!!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great :)
  • dilmatic
    dilmatic Posts: 2
    Options
    inspiring and motivational .....keep it up :)
  • kbuelo
    kbuelo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Keep up the great work!
  • mikda999
    mikda999 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really see it in your face. Great job!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS!!! You are a success story! Keep pushing forward!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Great job! You are looking great!
  • Lexymom
    Lexymom Posts: 28
    Options
    I am so fantastically proud of you!!! You have worked so dang hard!!!! I'm so glad to hear it doesn't feel like you've done anything, hopefully that means the habits are starting to feel normal!! :D These pictures are AMAZING!!!!

But you know what my favorite part is?? The HUGE smile on your face!!! Check out the full body shot during and the full body shots now... just LOOK at you GLOW!!!! :D I can SEE that you're loving yourself and that is the GREATEST!!! :D

Keep it up girl, I'll be cheering you on!!!! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!