Trying out turbofire - any advice

Options
Is anyone else trying out turbofire, I am used to doing Jillian Michaels, so found it quite complicated and missed the resistance exercise though I gather you do on other days. any advice

Replies

• boelyn
    boelyn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of starting this so will be interested in responses.....I'm quite nervous about starting to be honest
  • pearlgirl0
    Options
    I've been doing turbofire for about a year. I did turbojam for a couple months before I bought the DVDs and that was a bit simpler, I suggest starting off with those (you can get them from Amazon for 10 bucks I think) before you do TurboFire. Or at least look at some other anaerobic vids. After you get the hang of it, it's pretty awesome. The HIIT workouts are my fav, since I don't do "cardio" so much anymore, I only do the 45 Fire workouts on Sundays. The strength training with the resistance bands are amazing, and affordable since you don't need weights to get results and you totally feel it. I hope this helps. Oh I also tried the Jillian Michaels vids but they were a bit slow for me.
  • Steph62002
    Options
    Turbo Fire is awesome. I have done the program for over a year now, and have yet to get tired of it.
    Each class has a "new to class" option that you can do, to go over the steps first.

Chalene Johnson is an amazing instructor, and so incredibly motivating! I also do ChaLean Extreme for weight lifting, and incorporate Turbo Fire for my cardio days.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire is next on my list to do! i love it! its a great workout, and i can totally see how women get great results!
  • elenalr
    elenalr Posts: 6
    Options
    Started doing turbo fire again but also added brazil butt lift... I do one in the morning and one in the afternoon. This is my 3rd day and I already feel a different in my butt and legs. I love it. Anyhow email me whenever let keep eachother motivated to lose those pounds!