The Ultimate Before and After Chalene Extreme Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• Shanphichloe
    Options
    I'll post my first month's results on Sunday.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I'll post my first month's results on Sunday.

Yay! :)
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    3 more weeks until I finish the program and then will post my results. :)
  • Rubenc718
    Rubenc718 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congrats to all... Keep up the good work,never get discouraged and never quit.
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    As promised, I've completed Chalean Extreme two days ago and now I'm following the Lean for Life Schedule. Here are my before and after pics.

rqw5fa.jpg

5955717.png
  • pigwidgeon82
    pigwidgeon82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kegbailey
    kegbailey Posts: 15
    Options
    Great thread! I too am VERY curious about the results from ChaLean Extreme. I may have to get started too.
  • warrior_Kk
    Options
    Your arms look buff!! I wouldn't want to mess with ya. Lol. U look fab!
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    As promised, I've completed Chalean Extreme two days ago and now I'm following the Lean for Life Schedule. Here are my before and after pics.

rqw5fa.jpg

5955717.png

Wow, you look fantastic! I will be done with the lean phase this week.
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5 of the CE/TF hybrid, so quite a while to go but I really like the program. Starting week 2 of the Push phase and seeing more definition in my arms. Results in summer!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I stared ChaLean Xtreme March 1.I am on my 2nd month the Push Phase.. I was in a plateau (again) until I started this.. I have lost 1.5 from my waist the first month and about 1 inch legs, hips..
    I am doing Turbo Fire or Shaun T Rockin Body on non weigh lifting days..sometimes with the Burn It Off

In this one ..picture in green was in February (before starting ChaLean Xtreme)...then the last picture March31
    in the gray shirt was December when I started combining Turbo FIre with Shaun T Rockin Body
    7046559053_39dcfea926.jpg
    back by gordnas24, on Flickr

In this picture...(same shirt for each one) but the middle picture was January 30 and the last picture was March 31
    1st pic was actually Nov.7 day of starting my weight loss journey..now I am finally 20 pounds down!
    6900473408_4317019146.jpg
    5months by gordnas24, on Flickr
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Agreed...Your arms do look buff..wow..great results! Very inspirational :)
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    I stared ChaLean Xtreme March 1.I am on my 2nd month the Push Phase.. I was in a plateau (again) until I started this.. I have lost 1.5 from my waist the first month and about 1 inch legs, hips..
    I am doing Turbo Fire or Shaun T Rockin Body on non weigh lifting days..sometimes with the Burn It Off

Omigosh, you are AMAZING! These pics are really inspiring. I can tell you've worked hard and it definitely shows. Keep up the great work!
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    Finally, here are my before and after pictures!

CLXBeforeandAfter-1.png

More details in my blog here - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/OneBryteSmile/view/my-chalean-extreme-review-results-246336
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good job everyone.. i am thinking of starting this program, once i can afford to buy it! Love seeing results. I don't have a ton to loose max 10 lbs, so i don't know what kind of results i will get from it... i love when people take before and after pics wearing the same items... it is so easy to really see the changes!
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    good job everyone.. i am thinking of starting this program, once i can afford to buy it! Love seeing results. I don't have a ton to loose max 10 lbs, so i don't know what kind of results i will get from it... i love when people take before and after pics wearing the same items... it is so easy to really see the changes!

Thank you. I bought mine from someone who didn't want it anymore on craiglist and paid $40.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    nice..lucky!
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    Uh oh my pic shrunk and I can't edit the post anymore. But you can see the bigger version in the blog.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!