30 pounds to go.

Options
I was at 213, and am now at 190. Most lost with the help of this website. I will never go back to journaling again.. counting my calories is much easier than reading every single label and writing it down on paper... here i can be lazy haha.

I've got 30 pounds to goal til I hit my major goal weight, I made my first goal today! and that was to get to 190... I'm so pumped to hit the 180's... more things are going to start fitting.. and it'll be so exciting.

I wore a pair of pants I haven't worn in 6 months due to my weight gain, and can now fit into them again.
I want to lose this last 30 by August. I know it's realistic and that I can do it! just gotta keep going.

Replies

• saligue312
    saligue312 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • lcap322
    lcap322 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    COngrats to you!
    I think counting calories is easier too...than calculating fats, carbs, etc.
    I just lost 3 lbs ....I need to lose more . Congrats to you!
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    That is so awesome! I'm excited for you. It's a really good feeling and you have made tremendous progress! I love this site, it has really helped to keep on track. I agree with not having to use a journal anymore.
  • barbarajean55311
    Options
    Keep going!!! I lost 10-11 lbs since Feb. I feel like my next 5 will be slow BUT I want it to stay off! So like I tell myself: Keep going!!!!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    congratulations on such terrific progress and keep at it..you can so do this, and please post when you do! I always love reading these sorts of posts..it totally dispels the ' its impossible'' mindset people who can't commit to a healthy lifestyle repeatedly say!
  • Meliklotz
    Meliklotz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I was you a few short months ago.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's Awesome!!! I'm sure you can!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Diamondcut1913
    Diamondcut1913 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I started at 206. on MFP. My highest was 217. Anyway, I have exactly 31 pounds to go. It's been slow and steady but I am so determined. I know how yyou feel because I was THRILLED when I finally hit the 190's and now I am a woman of the 180"s striving next for the 170's.
    KEEP PUSHING ON!!!