Pics of what 70 lbs. looks like - 170 days!

Options

Replies

• MndaLynn
    MndaLynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awesome!!!
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That is outstanding!! You look great, fantastic, awesome, and very healthy!!! Congrats on all your hard work so far!! Congrats on the health benefits as well.
  • MchelleBoise
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations!! Your hard work is inspiring to many of us! Thank you! Keep up the great work and enjoy your new healthy lifestyle! ;)
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. You look fantastic!
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    You have done so amazingly well. What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing. :-)
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Dear Wisebadger:
    Thank you for posting your progress and pictures. You're looking great!
    I'm of similar vintage and on a similar journey. Your weight loss gives me hope that I will also be successful.
    You're right, MFP and the people are awesome!
  • gina1123
    gina1123 Posts: 12
    Options
    Good for you! Skinny must feel great!! Keep up the good work.
  • alii288
    alii288 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look a lot happier in your more recent pictures and it's very inspiring!! Today is my first day and if I can even do half as well as you in 170 days I will be happy! Well done you!!
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look much happier! Very inspirational!

10100588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • christinadavis58750
    Options
    Great job. I just started MFP last Monday and have lost 9.7 pounds this first week. It definately makes you accountable for everything that you put in your mouth. I have lots more to lose, but feel the motivation of all of the success stories. I have high blood pressure and have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I need to do this and am very excited with the results I have seen in just one week.
  • mudpuddlegirl
    Options
    You have touched so many lives with sharing your photos of success! To know that I am not the only one who struggles on a daily basis is motivation in itself. Thank you for sharing. Today I celebrate 30 days of my new lifestyle change and am looking forward to that 6 month anniversary day (my first long term goal).

:smile:
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME. Great Job!:smile:
  • eileenabroad
    Options
    I was really scared this was going to be a picture of a seriously anorexic teenage girl (70 lbs.). You look great... way to go!
  • htowers5
    htowers5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Way to go!!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • meganp79
    meganp79 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Way to Go!!!
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!!!! I love reading success stories; they're always so motivating. Thanks for posting!
  • clockworkkarly
    Options
    way to go! you look wonderful, and so happy!
  • doviemcbrayer
    Options
    Way to go! 70lbs is HUGE!!!! You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!