New here, not new to weight loss struggle!

Options
Hey just joined the site with the encouragement of my Aunt who has had a great success over the past year and looks fabulous. I've been down this road many times, but this time it's different. I turn 40 April 5th, and in the last year i've been diagnosed pre-diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and gastroparesis.......so somethings gotta give, and I'm thinking it's me! Just hoping to find some friends for support and encouragement as I try to take my health back!!!
Thanks everyone!!!

Replies

• JANM7241967
    Options
    Hello! I'm just joined today (at lunch no less) and would love to make new friends along the way!
    Good for you for getting motivated (and good for me too!). I have been living with diabetes (Type 2) and high blood pressure issues since 2001. You are giving yourself a great gift to get your health back now, which is also something that I am working on for myself as well.
    My name is Janice and I will turn 45 in July.
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I joined about 2 weeks ago but am looking for friends to go on the journey with. I have lost weight before only to gain back the loss plus some more. I need to lose 70 - 80 lbs. feel free to add me as a friend!
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Feel free to add me.i give 8lbs
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    I have 58lbs to lose! You can add me! Lets start kickin butt!
  • jkldsmom
    jkldsmom Posts: 15
    Options
    You are going to be amazed at your progress. Just stick with it and don't be too hard on yourself. Slow and steady wins the weight loss race! Love you! Auntie G-
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great support on here! I have been off track last 2 weeks because of a Jamaica vacation and then allowing myself a week of freedom eating at home and I am back starting today. I know all of my friends will support me back on here to lose what I gained. You will find also that your friends will support you in good and bad times :)

Feel free to add me!
  • RedsknU2
    RedsknU2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello! New here myself, just last week. Always looking for a motivator and I enjoy motivating! Feel free to add me.