My 7 1/2 week progress! 31lbs (pics)

Options
If you have any questions just feel free to ask or just add me! :wink:

progress.jpg

Replies

• Beauty0619
    Beauty0619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! keep up the good work!!! I must start taking pics! you've inspired me to do so!!
    great job! btw: love the profile name! :-)
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wtg!! you look great!!!! Keep up the great work ! We are right there together!! WE SO GO THIS!!! I realized over the weekend I no longer have 100lbs to lose :) I've lost 30 of it already - thats such a great feeling! I bet you have to be super excited with your results so far you look terrific!!
  • angieglascock
    Options
    how are you doing it? like working out, the food your eating? trying to find ways to help myself?
  • mj4x4s
    mj4x4s Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job. I have not weighed myself yet. A little scared. I have been eating good and excersizing and I am feeling better but it does ot seem like my clothes are fitting any different...
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have also been on for 7 weeks but not with these results! Wow - would love to learn your method!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    awesome job! Very inspiring! Love when people share their stories and accomplishments! Thank you!
  • twill2001
    twill2001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow those are fantastic results! Keep up the good work!
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    Great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • slimmom2b
    slimmom2b Posts: 54
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Pics really keep me motivated..ones of myself and seeing others on MFP. I started out in terrible shape. I did NO exersice whatsoever and ate anything and everything I wanted. So when I started on Feb 2 of this year I kept within the calorie goal that was set for me and I started walking..but I had to start slow, I mean in the beginning I would only walk like 6 minutes at a time because I was so out of shape. And before I drank a LOT of soda..and it wasn't diet, lol! So I stopped drinking that and switched totally to water..LOTS of water. Now I make better food choices and excersice for about an hour everyday (about 30ish on the treadmill and 30ish on the elliptical). I feel so much better :) I noticed those pics were a little small so I'm adding this one to see better. Anything I've forgotten just ask..Have a blessed day!

265-234.jpg
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful, way to go!
  • TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Very proud for you!!!!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    fantastic results!!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to Go!
  • Dropitlikeitshotchic
    Options
    You look amazing!! keep up the good work!
  • yukka39
    yukka39 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job! What is your secret? My wife and I really need help to lose the weight.....I am stuck at around 15 lbs and cant seem to lose any more. I need to lose another 10-15 lbs.
  • solitare
    solitare Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats you look great!
  • schwim
    schwim Posts: 65
    Options
    Congrats, your results are amazing. you've inspired me to kick up my cardio to at least an hour. I've been hovering around the 40 minute mark but I know I can do more. Wtg!
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You look great! Very inspirational.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Keep it up! I'm adding you! You're doing awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!